My big 10"

polarbear

Long Time Member
Crab that is! This is a monster for southern Puget Sound. Just wanted to post another stupid, non hunting pic. This is what we around here call Washington's "Deadliest Catch"! Buuuahaaahaaa...

crab2.jpg

Sorry, I'm tired and bored, forgive me.

Eric

I recognize that shoreline!! Hitting the coho at Pt. D. this Sat. Eric....

I love going to Puget Sound. Crabs, clams, oysters, bottom fish....a seafood lovers delight.

PBear, that is a big crab! He must have been feeding on that killer whale "Luna" that got chopped up by the tug boat?:)

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-06 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]Mmmmmmmm....... It was "majically Lunaliscious"! Actually, I didnt get to eat it. My friend's wife (the one who snapped the pic) hogged it and 3 other 8-9 inchers (crabs that is) down. I didnt want to get my hand caught in the buzz saw of gnashing teeth, so I settled on a hamburger and a couple of bites of crab that I stole from my Mom.
Moneyman, I prefer "bearded clams" as well, but that damn red tide can really ruin your clammin'!
Eric

Eric I heard Narrows Marine is selling crab mounting kits, it would turn out pretty nice if you do a shoulder mount of the leviathan. I would guess him at 23 1/2 B and C.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom