My boy and his first call

cjg_beef

We got a little brown box in the mail today that said it was from Carver Calls. My boy and I opened it up and we're both excited at what we found inside. It was a beautiful closed reed call made of burl ash that fit perfectly into Hunter's little hands. He knew exactly what it was and started squaling away. Needless to say that mom wasn't as excited as Hunter and I were. :) I'm sure he'll be calling in neighborhood cats in no time. In fact we took it over to show grandma and grandpa and Hunter saw some deer and tried calling them in.
Here's a little video of him squaling on the call and saying 'thank you' to Kerry.

Not sure if the video is going to work but here is a picture too. Sorry for the poor quality it the video and picture were taken with my phone.
IMAGE_040.jpg

Super cute dad. My son is "Hunter" also. I remember my son's first call too. We went to a bugle contest and he brought home his very first trophy at 2 and a half. Great name and enjoy these years.

HK

I have 4 year old triplet boys. Last year I brought them each a coyote call home. Man was I in trouble with the wife.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom