Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

1009image.jpg

They seem to be getting more expensive

https://www.facebook.com/strawberrybayoutfitters

So BEAVIS?

Can you Hunt both Whitetails and/or Mulies?

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Any updates on Credit Card hits for general and limited entry permits?

None yet for me?

If you haven't seen a charge yet then you didn't draw. Just kidding!!!! If the timeline follows last year, pending charges should start showing up in the next couple of days. If your bank doesn't show pending charges,then I would expect charges to settle by the middle of the week.

Standing Rock has some Huge WT and Muleys on it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON May-15-15 AT 08:50AM (MST)[p]Two years ago the first hit was at 10pm on the 14th. Last year it was 7pm on the 15th. It could still be later tonight.

Grizzly

My friend just called me got a $413 dollar charge today-drew his mountain goat permit.

Any non residents get hit yet? I haven't

Yup. General archery deer.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

LAST EDITED ON May-16-15 AT 07:25AM (MST)[p]I'm a non resident and didn't have any charges last night and have a $800 hit this morning, South west desert early rifle bull tag without max points. Now I have to wait and see if it's me or my wife, I had 12 points and she had 15.

>I'm a non resident and didn't
>have any charges last night
>and have a $800 hit
>this morning, South west desert
>early rifle bull tag without
>max points. Now I have
>to wait and see if
>it's me or my wife,
>I had 12 points and
>she had 15.

Congrats I hope to see a hit as well

They hit my card for 800.00 (Elk) at 1:07 AM Eastern Time this morning. Non-resident.

We won't know if it's me or my son until the official results come out. But one of us drew San Juan Any Weapon Elk Sept 12-20.

Still no hit here despite the fact I applied for a deer hunt that took two fewer points to draw last year.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>I got hit for Vernon Archery!
>
>
>Cutbow

Cutbow,
Did you just get hit today? Or over the weekend? Trying to figure out if they are still charging cards...

>>I got hit for Vernon Archery!
>>
>>
>>Cutbow
>
>
>Cutbow,
>Did you just get hit today?
>Or over the weekend? Trying
>to figure out if they
>are still charging cards...

I'm not sure when it showed up, I just checked today.

Cutbow

It appears i am out of luck for pauns deer. My DWR app shows my lifetime deer tag was awarded on May 12.

Pruney

Got mine at 1 pm today, Gen deer.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom