MY CC GOT HIT!!!!

Congrats man! No one I know of has gotten hit yet...and I'm checking my electronic account every 15 minutes. Anybody else gettin' a shot at some oryx meat this year?

nmtaxi,

Congrats! Those are the words I was waiting for. They must not be done yet?:-(

This is putting me in a bad mood!}>

Anyone else get hit with an Oryx fee???

I know I am going! Ha!

Get the lucky rabbit foot packed you are going ktc.
Good Luck let us know when your card gets hit.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-08 AT 05:22PM (MST)[p]Thanks my friend!

Oh how I wish I had a hit and was crossing my fingers for you instead! Ha! No, you or your boy will have a great time. Please let us know which hunt you get to go on?

I just got my antelope back from the taxi. A big old 37" bull Oryx would sure look nice next to him? :)

Edit; WARBIRDUM, I will pack the foot, but you and SaddleSore have got to come also? I need help packing Oryx meat!;-)

Now if I would draw?

Chances are I drew an off-range tag. My boy was in for the once-in-a-lifetime hunts. We'll see. My boy's pretty lucky when it comes to this stuff. I can't believe I'm the only one so far. They must still be hitting the CC's.

congrats guys! Still waiting here.
ismith
45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

Now I see why my card has not been charged. They are only charging Off-Range Oryx for now. Us Once-In-A-Lifetime guys are not being charged yet. Yup, that is the problem!

ismith,

Your little computer guy looks like me checking my Visa card for an Oryx draw.

Even if I get drawn, my CC takes forever to show anything. Just a few more daze to hurry up and wait till next fall.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-08 AT 12:42PM (MST)[p]Dusty you suck!! How did Kandi do last year never did here anything.
kevin

Any OIL on range yet? I keep thinking it should happen any minute now?;-)

Nicely done those who have drawn! I bet nmtaxi had a better weekend than I did?;-)

I had a pretty good weekend, but the suspense is killing me. My dad reminded me that I put him in on my CC. So, it could be me, my son, or my dad. It really doesn't matter, at least we're going.

Kevin

Ended up killing a small one. For her 1st big game animal it was a little tough oh her. Missed one - long distance. Then ended up killing one on Sunday. 200 yard shot had to shoot is while running but connected and took it down. She is enjoing the meat while going to school.

Used my debit card. Bank info for today won't be on-line until Tuesday AM.

Couldn't wait, called the bank at 9:30, nothing yet. Will call again later.

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they will!

Not a damn thing on my end yet either.... Still hoping and praying for OIL hunt! I've haven't drawn oryx in the 4 years I have lived here. Everybody including my girlfriend has drawn and harvested....

trout,

Good luck! You sound desperate like me. At least you live in NM. I live in Utard and have not drawn yet. Now that is bad!

KTC, good luck to you as well! Yeah, I am desperate ...especially after seeing a couple of them harvested and then seeing so many off-range oryx while quail hunting this past season. Pretty neat animals.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom