My Dad's Bear

luckless

I know this is the NM forum, but I wanted to share pics of my dad's bear harvest from Oregon. He hunted for a few weeks before dropping this boer... 12" between the ears...

DC

48c457e0600e9125.jpg

luckless, nice bear buddy , congrats to your dad. Thanks for sharing it, you and any Oregon story and picture you want to bring are always welcome here at the Land of Enchantment site...

Thanks Nutt. I'm really stoked for my Dad. He was actually writing the beginning of a hunting story Friday night titled "The Unluckiest Hunter" or something like that. Had shot the bear Saturday!

DC

I was just about to name him Luckless, Sr. and now look at him. The bear sure has a nice coat for this time of year...

DC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom