My dads bull

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
Want to thank Jessbad for printing me some awesome maps.Also buglenmin for marking some spots.And also LTsheets,AndrewAndrews.

I hunted this unit with a bow for 6 days and did not connect.So I couldnt wait to get back with a rifle to settle the score.

The rut seemed to be over lots of cows by themselves.Also saw a group of 12 bulls running together.We got to them a little to late as they made there way to the timber.

Sunday morning found us walking a logging road.I heard a very weak bugle towards the top of the hill and headed towards it.Soon we saw the cows and they had us pegged.After a 5 minute stare down they began to feed again over the hill.

I told my pops we need to get to where they went over to see what the bull looked like.As we got to the spine of the ridge this bull came walking over at 50 yrds not even seeing us.Wind was perfect.My dad put 2 rounds in him and the hunt was done.

Cobra bull down.

7886dscn0071.jpg

8286dscn0064.jpg

Headed home.

1441img0910.jpg

Nice--that is an awesome-looking bull. 50-yards means you much be living right... ;-)

Awesome bull! congrats to you both and your nephew! Big bull with character, what's better than that? :D

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-15 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]Very nice im glad you guys where able to get it done . The memories you guys made will never be forgot .GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew

Congrats on your Dad's latest bull!

Your family is going to be eating well this year! Sorry to here you did not get a shot with the Bow. Believe me I know that feeling too well. Once again great job on your hunts. I guess your wife is not the only good shot in the family. The Nephew,Brother and Dad all getting it done. Priceless!

Kind Regards
Scott