My kind of story!

Awesome!! Where'd that post go about 12 year olds being too young to hunt big game? HAH

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

Although I agree that it is very cool he killed the deer I do have to question the safety in this? 100 yards from a school bus stop? (actually he shot from the bus stop) A 100 yards from his house? Doesn't federal law require you be 1/4 mile away from any occupied building? Trust me I am no ethics police but this does give ammo to those that believe that 12 year olds are too young to hunt.

But kudos to the kid......its a nice blacktail.

School bus stops in the country is where YOUR driveway meets the road. distance from occupied buildings is when you don't have permission. You can be sitting on your own front porch and shoot a deer if you want to, unless you don't give your self permission ;-)
Awesome job on the young man with that buck and doing it all himself!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Thanks for the clarification....appreciate it.

>School bus stops in the country
>is where YOUR driveway meets
>the road. distance from occupied
>buildings is when you don't
>have permission. You can be
>sitting on your own front
>porch and shoot a deer
>if you want to, unless
>you don't give your self
>permission ;-)
>Awesome job on the young man
>with that buck and doing
>it all himself!
>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>

A feel good story.

I think that kid is a MM member who reads too many of Moosies' posts.........

The young Eli, sitting and resting his elbows on his knees, needed only one shot to drop the buck in its tracks. After several weekends and after-school hunting trips of tromping through the woods in boots, he had filled his tag wearing flip-flops and a pair of shorts.

He switched to flip-flops and scored!

:)

Eel

That is awesome!Boy I bet there are thousands of kids that would love to do that at their bus stop. Good job.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom