my new hunting buddy

cbryant11

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-05 AT 07:44PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-05 AT 07:42?PM (MST)

iam the proud new father of a little girl madison lainey, i hope she grow up to love the outdoors like i do,,

43150b0b4ac73d19.jpg

Enjoy her because they grow up fast, Last month gave my baby away to nice young fella, She will be 6 before you know it.

Beautiful baby, congrats. Time flys by, my twins are almost 17 months seems like not to long ago we got them.

Congratulation to you and your family on the newborn.

;)

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Carl, now that is something to be proud of. Better than the deer/elk pictures you have shown me. Congrats to you and the misses, like Gator said, they grow up quick so enjoy the time now..........p.s. I know you are lucky, she came before the season so you can build up some brownie point over the next few weeks and maybe get a kitchen pass to still get out there and hunt.......LOL........ Allen Taylor......

Congrats to you and your Mrs.. What a great addition to your family. Daddy will spoiling that little one for sure!

Congrats, There is nothing that brings more joy to the family then the addition of a new one. Injoy them while you can, it's seems like is was just yesterday that my 6 year old was burn.

400bull

PS I sure don't miss those late nights and early morning. Hope you have plenty of caffine (Mormon coffee) arround.

Congrats, she is beuatiful.
Girls hunt too......at least I hope mine will. My girl's not quite 2 yet and she nows all my mounts by name in the house. :) It's fun.
Congrats again, cherish her.

Lien2

Congrats on the new edition! What a cutey. I have 3 of them girls and they sure can melt your heart. Good Job!!!

congratulations! let her know that you love her every day. i have two daughters and i couldn't be more proud of them.
my oldest just started junior high. they sure grow fast. after many years of taking my daughters to the mountains for camping, hiking, fishing and picture taking my 12 yr old is now asking to take a hunter safety course. God Bless your family!

congrats! svaor every moment! they're right they will grow so fast and next thing you know they are gone. last week I sent my youngest to pre school and my oldest started hunters ed wow, how the time fly's.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom