My new Hunting Partner!!!

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
I got my new Hunting partner on Saturday morning at 3am.

My first SON was born 3-19-11 8lbs 3oz.....and we are VERY excited to have him here. I have two girls that are the WORLD to me..but it is pretty fun to now have a boy in the house! I already have him blowing on an elk call and he will be shooting his 300RUM by the time he is 5.......Look out world...we gonna do some damage!!

FLEH!

Told you I'd take care of things!:D

Hope all is Well!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

Congrats Fishlake!!! I am new to the thing myself and enjoying every minute. Something fishy here though..Bess claiming all our kids and still being able to post as much as he does...I call BS:)

Congratulations again!!

I get around boz,just ask FLEH!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

Congrats FLEH. My little guy turns 38 this year. Best of friends. I also have 2 daughters that mean the world to me.
Read the quote below... It's a good thing.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Congrat's !!!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Congrats kids are the best!

Hey slick your youngest is 13 years older than me! That make you feel old? Good!!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Thanks everyone....it is fun having another guy in the house..

He Bess....I wondered...but then he came out too damn cute...so I know he is not yours....not sure mine either!! haha

It will be different after two girls, but I am ready. Now time to get the works snipped though....3 kids are enough!

OK, how soon are we gonna have the little dude in my duck blind? I started taking Danny when he was 3 years old, so you don't need to wait long. Of course, you might want to pick a time when it isn't flooded!

Dan...I say lets get him in that duck blind SOON!!! I am not sure his momma will let him for at least a year or two...but 3 years old sounds perfect!! But I for sure agree...lets find a day that is not flooded! :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom