My New hunting set up!! Pics

Dreamin_of_elk

Well my new hunting bow finally arrived and so far I love it!

Set up:

2011 Hoyt Carbon Matrix Plus
Spot Hogg Hunter 5 pin sight
Trophy taker Pronghorn Fall away rest
11.5 inch Fuse Carbon Blade Stabilizer
Carbon Express Hunter Arrows

I had to order the bow in the long draw model (My draw length is set at 31.5)I had the chance the other day to shoot through the chrono to see what kind of numbers I would be getting and with my 457 grain arrow I was at 304 Fps. Of all the bows I've shot the matrix was the best feeling to me.

Now if Hunting season can hurry up and get here!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-11 AT 05:32PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/2849waterson_cabin_018.jpg

3598waterson_cabin_021.jpg

2589waterson_cabin_022.jpg

Sorry, here are the pics

VERY nice set up. I was between this exact bow or a Bowtech Invasion. I ended up ordering the Invasion but I have the same components. Hogg 7 pin with the wrap, blade stabilizer, and also the pronghorn rest. Love the simplicity of that rest. Congrats on the nice rig.

Very nice rig indeed; now get it tuned up for 3-d this spring and summer. You should be ready for fall if you do that.
WVBOWAK

Nice set up Congrats. I have had mine for about 4 weeks now and I must say in just 4 weeks it is already one of the more accurate bows long range that I have owned. The feel and balance of the bow is like no other IMO.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom