My New Mom-Ride

TripleK

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-07 AT 05:48PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-07 AT 05:46?PM (MST)

Since I refuse to ever drive a mini-van, this will be my new mom ride. Custom made in Ucon, Idaho. Let's see those other moms try to take my parking space(s).

It's got 2 captain seats in the middle and a 3rd row in the back. Perfect for me. I really want one.

JCTruck2.jpg

JCTruck1.jpg

IF A FOUR DOOR IS 50,000.00!!!

HOW MUCH IS A SIX DOOR???

WOULD YOU LET ME TEST DRIVE IT TEE-TEE-K COME ABOUT OCTOBER???

I KNOW A FEW ROADS WE COULD TEST THE RIDE ON!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

>
>IF A FOUR DOOR IS 50,000.00!!!
>
>
>HOW MUCH IS A SIX DOOR???

He's doing it custom and he'll take your current ride and 20k for the job.

>
>
>WOULD YOU LET ME TEST DRIVE
>IT TEE-TEE-K COME ABOUT OCTOBER???
>
You betcha! We'll go 6 door 4-wheelin' and do some high country tune-ups.

TripleK:

Sorry, but that truck has "Redneck" written all over it.

I'd go with the H2 Hummer.

Just a dorks perspective!

in2chuckar!!!

THATS 3 TIMES THE TRUCK A HUMMER WILL EVER BE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat AGREEING IT IS A REDNECK TRUCK,SURE WISH IT WAS MY REDNECK TRUCK!!!

>TripleK:
>
>Sorry, but that truck has "Redneck"
>written all over it.
>
>I'd go with the H2 Hummer.
>
>
>Just a dorks perspective!

LOL, Chukar. The guy who made it took it down to Vegas for some show and he has had so much interest in it already....and not just "rednecks" want it. And, personally, I think I'd look very cool in an H2 myself.

I seriously would drive this though. Not that jacked up and maybe w/a shortbed though(wouldn't that look so funny w/a short little bed on it though?). I do love my truck (and I will never be caught dead in a freakin' mini-van), but I have 4 kids and I need more room, and like the practicality of my truck. I like the idea of an all-purpose vehicle and this would fit the bill.

I am not going to be getting one and have to live w/my crowded truck for now, but maybe someday.....

Here's my wife's truck, at least she says it's hers! 2004 Ford F-350 4X4 6.0L Diesel. She (we) have a four horse goose neck trailer with living quarters to haul all her "kids!"

muleyman

45efb52c34362557.jpg

That's the first pick-up I've seen that makes me think me and the wife could have a good time in the burnt-bulb section of the rest area. With the kids asleep in the back seats.
It could happen.
They do fall asleep on long rides, y'know.

Notice that I got to pick the license plate name...BG BUCK. She wanted COW GRL. The MAN got his way!

muleyman

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-07 AT 07:16AM (MST)[p]That black Ford is one neat looking ride.
I'd hate to try to take it through a drive thru at the burger joint!
I can't help but think about how many killer hunting trips I could go on for the price of that pickup....
It is a sweeet loooking ride though!
HH

>I seriously would drive this though.
>Not that jacked up and
>maybe w/a shortbed though(wouldn't that
>look so funny w/a short
>little bed on it though?).

That is a shortbed......

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

>That is a shortbed......
>
>
Oh yeah, I guess it is, huh? I mostly had my eye on the size of the cab.

>What about THIS minivan, TK?
>
>
ROFL! Now that is one bad-azz Astro Van! I actually know several women who would probably show up to drop their kids off on a playdate in that thing. LOL Too funny.

that truck is all show if you ask me. too big to be a used as a 4x4. my little Bronco II will go 10 times the places that giant truck could. my opinion, if you want to pack in the kids - buy a minivan or a large SUV.

>that truck is all show if
>you ask me. too big
>to be a used as
>a 4x4. my little Bronco
>II will go 10 times
>the places that giant truck
>could. my opinion, if you
>want to pack in the
>kids - buy a minivan
>or a large SUV.

Except anywhere hauling people or any kind of a trailer :p

We are with ya on the mini-van thang! My wife's kid hauler is a F-350 Crew Cab with the 7.3 Powerstroke. She wants the vanity plate "lil-bus" on it. That 6 door is the same length as my 4 door with an 8' bed. It just looks bigger. I would rather have one of those than an H-2 or H-3. You cant swing a dead cat (sorry Bess)around here without hitting some soccer mom with one. In this area they are the semi-affordable status symbol that has replaced the Yukons and Suburbans.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Muleyman Where was the picture taken I build those types of barns that's in the picture.

Wow TK! six roll down windows (gun ports) PLUS room in the bed for a bench seat! The ultimate road huntin' rig. I bet they sell like hot cakes in Kali!:)

Eel

Gator

Its at my home in Mulino Oregon. 40X60 with 4 stalls, tack room and 2 12X24 hay lofts. We are going to build a 84X120 riding arena this summer. Were waiting for the last bid to come in

D&T Contruction built it two yrs ago.

muleyman

That would really lood good sitting out in front of your house TK. Hate to break it to you though - that thing would require an oil change every now and then.

Don't knock on mini-vans! Mini-van mom's are SEXY! I ought to know. I traded in my 4x4 Dakota to get my wife hers. She makes it look GOOD though!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-07 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]>That would really lood good sitting
>out in front of your
>house TK. Hate to break
>it to you though -
>that thing would require an
>oil change every now and
>then.
>

Shut up, Roy!

>Don't knock on mini-vans! Mini-van mom's
>are SEXY! I ought to
>know. I traded in my
>4x4 Dakota to get my
>wife hers.

Just more proof that mini-vans are not cool.

That 6 door is
>the same length as my
>4 door with an 8'
>bed. It just looks
>bigger.
>Eric
>
> Ultra liberal, wolf loving,
>illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on
>crack piss me off!!!!
>
>
deerline.gif

THe difference between a shortbed and a long bed is 18". That 3rd cab is more like 30", so it's definitely longer than a long bed 4 door.

My wife IS cool in her mini-van! And yes - she does make mini vans look good! REAL GOOD! I love to ride shotgun while she drives and lean the seat down. Guys will honk at her and hit on her until I sit up, then they speed off. When was the last time you got hit on in your truck? And I don't mean by Bobcatbess of BFE either!

That was a sad day for me though, I loved that little truck. It just wasn't all that good on gas and I was driving waaaayy too much. I too once said that I would never have a mini-van. But then I grew up. You will too one day. You will too.

I predict you will be driving a Honda Previa mini-van within two years, either that or a chartruese micro-bus. You will need something to haul all those kids around! Any news on #5 yet? Hee hee hee!

UTROY

When was
>the last time you got
>hit on in your truck?
>And I don't mean by
>Bobcatbess of BFE either!
>

Why just yesterday some guy told me I was fine! Yeah....i bumped into him as I got out of my truck and said, "I'm sorry!" and he goes..."Oh you're fine." So THERE! I got hit on. Wasn't you, was it Bobcat? ;-) lol

And stop kidding yourself Roy...noone is hitting on your wife in her mini-van. People are honking because she's a bad driver in an uncool Mom-ride.

But then
>I grew up. You will
>too one day. You will
>too.

No...I won't.
>
>I predict you will be driving
>a Honda Previa mini-van within
>two years, either that or
>a chartruese micro-bus. You will
>need something to haul all
>those kids around! Any news
>on #5 yet? Hee hee
>hee!

You're about as good a psychic as Sylvia Brown, Roy. And you're smokin' the same stuff she is. Mark my words...I will never drive a mini-van. I won't even consider one. Ain't never gonna happen. #5? Ummm....no news on that EVER.

OH,THE NINI-VAN!!!

DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG THAT CAME OUT A FEW YEARS BACK ABOUT THE MINI-VAN???

SELLING THAT 4 X 4 REALLY HURT HIS PRIDE!!!

TRADED HER IN FOR A MINI-VAN WHEN THE FAMILY STARTED GROWING!!!

REMINDED ME ALOT OF ONE OF MY FRIENDS,AND Roy TOO!!!

AND Roy!!!

I AIN'T BEEN HITTING ON LIL SIS!!!

SO STAY CALM IN TEXAS!!!

THE BASIN AIN'T CHANGED MUCH SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE!!!

IF I DO SOMETHING THE WHOLE BASIN KNOWS IT BEFORE I REALIZED I DONE IT!!!

IT AIN'T CHANGED!!!

IT WILL BE THE SAME WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME!!!

IT IS GROWING THOUGH!!!

NOW BACK TO THE MINI-VANS!!!

A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO A FRIEND OF MINE TAKES THIS DANDY BUCK!!!

SURE ENOUGH,HAD TO LOAD IT IN THE MINI-VAN!!!

I GUESS IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO GET ME ONE!!!

CHARTRUESE MICRO BUS,LOL!!!

A PEACE SIGN ON THE SIDE RIGHT???

UN-COOL MOM RIDE,NOW THATS FUNNY!!!

TELL ME SOMETHING Roy???

IS THERE AS MANY BIG JACKED UP 4 X 4 TRUCKS IN TEXAS AS THEY CLAIM???

I JUST DON'T SEE TEE-TEE-K DRIVING A MINI-VAN ANYTIME SOON!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

RE: OH,THE NINI-VAN!!!

Yes - it's true - everything's bigger in Texas - egos and oversized trucks too. Half these idiots don't know what 4WD is for. I guarantee that I went more places in my little '85 2WD Toyota SR22 pickup than most of these Texans ever will in their 4X4's.

Don't worry - I ain't bothered by anybody hitting on TK - just be careful - SHE HITS BACK!

MINI-VAN MOMS ARE SEXY TOO!

UTROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom