My "Office"

Wantabee

I am not a photo taker. but I thought a couple of you might enjoy a picture of my office. I have since redecorated, I will update when I get a new picture.
The buck on the left is my dad's not mine, he needed a place to store it for a while, and I offered.
I do enjoy looking at all the pictures ya'll take, I wish I had more talent in picture taking.
Thanks

4436d13a2cee08b2.jpg

Real nice , I asked if I could have a mount in my office and was told "NO" , it might offend others . I told my supervisor I promised not to offend anyone as long as they stayed the hell out of my office , he laughed but said it was better if I didn't. Your sure lucky...Thanks for sharing , nice bucks..

You must have one of those weird clocks that actually work past 5:00 or before 8:00, becuase I know I don't. :). Thanks for the Pics. Asked my boss if I could put a couple sheds in my office he responded with "What do you need sheds for, I got you a desk and cabinet."

443702cf1652297c.jpg

Picture of my office, sales people come in and ask if this is a taxidermy shop, it's really a golf course maintenance office.

No plans on redecorating...just plan on trying to get it cleaned up

Hey Rut,

Can I please have the story behind that coues deer! That is one huge buck!

BML,

44381f686ab71982.jpg

Northern Arizona buck, December hunt. Glassed him up with another smaller buck while scouting in October. They were in a big basin a long way from the closest road so got lucky there. Went back in there the first day of the hunt, glassed all morning and couldn't find him. Knew he had to be around there somewhere unless a lion got him. Finally at 1:30 pm there he was, he had been laying down in a little draw all morning, when I was trying to get a good rest he laid down again, all I could see was the top of his rack. He and I laid there the rest of the afternoon finally at 5:00pm he stood up and I whacked him. He wasn't 100 yards from where I saw him in October....5x6 117"
Sometimes you get lucky and it all comes together.

That is awesome. I have hunted coues here in AZ many times and a lot has to go right to take a monster buck like that. Congrats to you and your patience. Most would have tried to get him out of his bed, but you did it exactly right. Thanks for sharing the story. Good luck topping that one!

wfm, that looks much better.

Sorry guys didn't mean to railroad the post.You guys have some awesome looking work enviroments.

beavis.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom