My Outdoor Chick's Trophy Pics

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
I really like to see "Chicks" doin' it too!
I have posted most of these before, but I am really proud of my Wife and the things that she has endured on our hunting trips!
harryhunter50103-14.jpg

harryhunter50103-18.jpg

harryhunter50103-17.jpg

harryhunter50103-15.jpg

harryhunter50103-16.jpg

harryfitzpatrick52803-2.jpg

Harry
Looks like the wife has done quite well, congrats to both on the trophies.

NIce rack your wife has there.....i was talking about on the buck(s)....COngrats to your wife on some great trophies!!

tuff

HunterHarry,
Thats great, you get to share this with your wife, my "better 1/2" enjoys eating the game but wants no part of the Harvest !
Yer a lucky man, Thanks for the pics.
Later,

RICK, aka "BCWill"

wonna trade one old non hunting wife will trade for hunting wife would even throw in my dougher who use to be a angel but now i think she is posessed

I love to see pics like that. Congrats to you and your wife. You've done a great thing by getting her out there and look at all of the wonderful memories for you both. You and your wife are very lucky. Great bucks, by the way!

I love those Pics. You sound like a great Hubby to take your wife out there and I hope I am able to find someone who appreciates me as much as you appreciate her :D

"Are you a vegitarian, If not then Shut UP!" :D

Those are some beautiful trophy's the both of you have. What kid of gun do you use for deer like that? Also, what kids of guns for which animals? I am just curious. I want to learn too.

I actually bought my wife a rifle for her birthday years ago!
She shoots a winchester model 70 featherweight in .270 win with a Leopold 4-12 scope.
I do most of my hunting with a .300 weatherby magnum with a Swarovski 3-10 scope

How nice it was to have a hunt chick take good care of that gurl for if not she will keep hunting with out u mine did after hunting together for 25 years. All the trophys and pictures are none to compare to that of a hunt chick. She is a trophy for sure. The best hunts are with your best friend. I lost mine Now all the hunts are yet to be shared. Even though the bucks are small I bet it was fun. Wink The hunt will never be the same if the hunt chick finds a rutnbuck to run with. Good luck my friend and nice pic's
kelly

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom