my rifle is in

A

AZbowhntr

Well at least today wasn't a complete waist. Since I didn't draw anything. I was able to go down and pick up my rifle today. Actually went to pick it up yesterday and they were having problems with their computer system so I had to go back today. Now I have to wait for the scope bases to come in from Lazzeroni so I can have the scope mounted. It seems like hurry up and wait, hurry up and wait. I was hoping I was going to have a white tail hunt to use it on this fall. I guess not. I'll have to practice on coyotes until next year.

Did you buy a Lazzeroni? The Sako TRGS or the Lazz made rifle? I'm trying to get my hands on a TRGS so I can decided whether or not to get one in the Lazz .308 Warbird. I'm having a heck of time finding someone close that owns one. Thanks

No, I bought the Savage Patriot. My neighbor has the Sako. He loves it. Where do you live? I am in Mesa. Let me know and I will get you in touch with him if you would like. Orlin

Orlin, that must have been a bitter/sweet deal - You get a new rifle, but no tags. Wow. I'm praying for the Coyotes, because it seems to me that you might be out looking for revenge.

The Mrs is due late Sept, but in Oct, I need to get out and get polished up for my Elk hunt in Nov. If I go out Coyote hunting, I will give you a call. However, it always seems that if and when I do go out, it is usually decided after I wake up at 4 am on a Saturday, and sneek out as quickly as possible.

You could always try using your rifle on Dove?

I know what you mean. Lets plan on it sometime. I got my die set and 2 boxes of brass today so in the next week or so I'm going to get something loaded. I'm still trying to decide what I want.

We are actually planning on going to Idaho for the archery elk hunt. So I will still get to elk hunt at least. Did you draw rifle or ML? Later, Orlin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom