My Season Highlights *VIDEO*

bugleboy

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 11:59AM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 11:58?AM (MST) by Founder (admin)

[font color="003300" size="2" face="arial"]Hey guys, thought I would share one last video. I've been working on this for a while now and finally finished editing. It's all the video highlights from my 2011 season and some extra at the end.

Watch the video!... (click the image below)
[IMGhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/bugleboy/HAC%202011/hac-329.jpg][/IMG]

Myself and Andy with our 2011 Utah General Mule Deer...
12-29-01-04.jpg

I hope you enjoy it! Until next season!...[/font]

Sorry guys, having some technical difficulties with YouTube about the music I used.

I will try to figure it out, my apologies.

It works now!

After battling with YouTube, my video now works and is able to be viewed. Sorry for the delay, I hope you guys enjoy it.

>Nice video, whats the story
>with the arrow stuck in
>the bucks head?

I took the video not even having a clue about the arrow as the buck acted normal as he spooked. Then later after reviewing the footage I was in absolute amazement what I had captured.

The buck was later harvested by another hunter.

Very well put together video with extremely clear footage. Congrats to you and your friend on a couple stud lookin bucks and footage to keep you goin through the winter months.

Oh, to be young again sledding down through there like that, LOL! I saw a buck in unit 15 in NM back about 10 years ago that had an arrow in the back of his head/neck just like that video and he was doing fine too.

BB,

Congrats on a fine year of hungting. You did a great job with the documentation of your HAC and got some great film/pics, however those dang teaser alerts kept me in too great of suspense lol.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-12 AT 10:31AM (MST)[p]Great Video!! I really enjoyed that! What kind of camera and digiscope setup do you use? Footage was super clear! Thanks, Smitty

EDIT: I found your camera set up on your HAC thread......good read as well! Congrats to you and your friends!

nicely done, great video. Congrats on a good year of hunting.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom