My Sister's Dutton Bull 07

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-07 AT 06:25PM (MST)[p]Just got home from a fun but very quick elk hunt with my sister. She shot this bull opening morning. One shot with her 7mm-08. He ran to the bottom of the canyon and died when he tried to go up the other side. Rough scored at 370". 61" and 62" main beams. Thanks to Cody Payne and his family for watching where this bull went after the shot and helping us find him.

46ef05627a773a87.jpg

Shellie and her first bull!

46ef05a17b6b3d97.jpg

46ef05bf7c0616aa.jpg

Me, Shellie, her husband Jason, and my dad Calvin

46ef06287da8d765.jpg

46ef06af7fa6036e.jpg

Almost everyone went down to get him packed out. My mom stayed home with the two babies.

46ef06ce7ffd9f19.jpg

46ef070002d186c4.jpg

My mom Debbie, Shellie, her 2 month old daughter Hayley, my sister Mandy, her daughter Karissa

46ef075403e79bf9.jpg

Shellie, Hayley, her little boy Austyn, and Jason

HOLY FRICK!!!

LOOK AT THE LENGTH OF BEAM FROM THE 3RDS ON UP TO THE SWORDS!!!

YOU'RE RUINED FOR LIFE NOW!!!

BUT WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!

SUPER GREAT JOB!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Fantastic Bull!! Congrats to all involved.......How many points to pull the tag???

68hi7ls.gif

What a great bull! Congrats to you and your sister . Looks like a heck of a good time and some very beautiful country. Thanks for posting all the pics , gotta love it! NM

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-07 AT 09:44AM (MST)[p]That is awesome......I have a buddy down there hunting ..he said some chick took a nice bull just over the ridge from them...congrats P.S. How do you draw with 3 points!!! Is she a religious woman???

nice bull! did you see any other people that killed one? my brothers girlfriends mom killedlike a 352 or something but nice bull!

A Great hunt and a better family get-together, That what great about the hunts up there.

Shellie,

Damn your bull is nice! Nicely done on a TOUGH unit! Anyone who thinks Dutton is easy is a fool! I know you worked for this bull and should be proud! You and my wife should get together, look at two great bulls, and tell war stories!

I couldn't have done it without my dad, brother & husband. My husband loaded my bullets for my rifle, my brother was my caller and my dad was the one that tracked him down. Of course none if it would have been possible with out my mom. She is the best ever. She took care of my 2 kids while I went out to hunt. It was an amazing hunt that I will never forget!

Way to go! That's one heck of a bull and definitely the right way to pack em out! Congratulations to you and your family!

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

I also want to thank Mandy & Jamie for helping us pack him out. Jamie helped alot!!

No, Merlin J. wasn't able to come out, but he was a very happy camper when he saw the pictures!

Congrats on a sweet looking bull.
The women are kicking butt this year!
Looks like a fun and memorable hunt..

Wow - it's nice to see the women taking advantage and starting to get more involved in our sport. That is a great bull I hope that you are proud. Great to see your family involved as well.Your ruined now - you know that right. Dandy bull for sure.Congrats.
Lambo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom