MY SON NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

alwayzbhuntin

Please, if you could, say a prayer for my boy...he is a week old and has been in the hospital now for over a week.....it will be really appreciated....thank you...Nate

Hey, first congrats on a son, and second, u bet! I'll pray for you! Hope everything goes alright w/ his mom, and him.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Nate,
May the Lord bless you and your family in your hours of need. I pray He heals your son and guides the hands and minds of the physicians working on his behalf. May the peace of God rule your hearts and thoughts.

Howdy,

God bless you, Nate, and your son. You are in our prayers! Your names have been given to our parent's organization as well.

Coach

Congrats on the birth of your son - your family will be in my prayers and I hope that all turns out well for you.

Garrett Oleen

ROY

Hello Nate,
Sorry to hear about your son. We will say some prayers for your son and your family.
Our best wishes on a speedy recovery.
Best,
Jerry

Thank You everyone....things are so crazy now, but I feel I am able to speak now. My son Kyle, was born absolutely healthy, normal, not a damn thing wrong. We brought him home and everything was fine. After being home for 24 hours He appeared a little jaundice, same as did our daughter when she was born, so as we did with her, we took him to the E.R. after a brief phone call to the pediatrician. By the time we got him admitted, he looked like a pumpkin....his level of jaundice shot up so quickly in less than a couple of hours to a level they never seen before. Right away they began a blood transfer which took out all of his and replaced with new, bringing the levels down some, so they did another one a few hours later. They kept him on photo therapy until the levels were down to normal...but he turned for the worse. He began to seizure so the loaded him with meds to control that. The next day he was doing so good...he was off the oxygen and everything....and then he started to be apnic and quit breathing. So back on oxygen and now on a ventilator, he also has developed a thing where he can't swallow correctly, he aspirates, meaning some of the liquid goes into his lungs.
As if it isn't bad enough, Kyle had a MRI which shows some brain damage from the levels of biliruben in his blood, and the extent of it we will never know until he grows up.
At this point...we have 2 neurologists, 2 neonatologist, 1 geaniologist, 1 hemotologist, and 1 doctor completely baffled. No one can give us 1 reason or explanation of why this happened to my boy. Sorry for the long story, but the more I tell it, tyhe easier it becomes....
Thank you for all the support.............Nate

Thanks for the update. We'll keep the prayers going for Kyle and the whole family.

Sorry to hear that Nate, We will keep the prayers comming and hope very the best. I can't imagine how tough this is.

elk_img_01.gif

I think anyone who is a parent probably feels like I do when I hear about something like this...my heart goes out to you and your family. Kyle is in my prayers tonight.
Chris

Nate, real sorry to hear that. If you do decide to have more kids, have your wife drink lemon water. The thing is w/ Jaundice, is that since your wife's body was supporting both the baby, and herself, her liver isn't able to fully expell all the toxins in both the bodies. Which is why newborn babies have jaundice (all the toxins are in the baby, and it discolors their skin...etc). What lemon does is it really helps flush out the toxins, and prevents jaundice. My older sister just had a little girl 2 1/2 months ago, and she drank lemon water every day for the last 5 months I believe. Their daughter didn't have a touch of jaundice. My mom had four kids. I being the last. After her first (my oldest sister who just had the baby) had some jaundice, but for the next three, she too drank lemon water, and my brother, my other sister, and I all didn't have any jaundice. Hope everything goes well, and I'll continue to pray for your family.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

My prayers are with you and your wife. Just try and take it one day at a time and keep faith. Lisa

alwayzbhuntin,

being a new father myself i can only imagine the pain and suffering you and your family are going through. although strangers by name we do have a common link and that is jesus christ. keep your faith first and all else will follow.

jason

I went thru exactly the same with my latest,prayers are the least we can do.
GODS PEACE

Just found this post.

God will be with you and your son, for he is never far away.

You will be in my prayers.

JJB

Nate, how about an update? Hope all is well. My family's prayers are with you and yours.

I don't pray often,
but you can be sure I will be tonight.
You have my prairs nate.

-Cass

Nate,
I pray your son is allright. Plz give us an update when you can. I know what you are going through and I would not wish that on anybody. My son spent about 45 days in the NICU at Primary Childrens in SLC, UT. It was tough and we even lost him once and he had to be revived. He is a healthy normal 5yr old now and I pray that your son will be blessed with same recovery. May God bless your boy and you and your family.

CPSANDMAN

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom