My son's MM Idol

TripleK

Long Time Member
-My Child's Hero-

So, Roy is in town visiting and our kids were outside playing some superhero game. One of the kids said, "I'm Caribou Girl!", another chimes in, "I'm Bear-Man"! and my little 4 year old proudly proclaimed, "I'm Bobcatbess!" LMAO

Guess all the GOOD superheroes were taken, huh? LOL

That's it, I'm calling C.P.S.! LOL!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I'll bet that surprised the hell out of you! I hope you had some vodka or VO handy!!

Steve

TTK I think all of us here will try and start a fund for your childs Psychiatric care. God bless that child:)

Truthfully that is hilarious!!!

I would have loved to been there when that expletive was let out:)

LMAO ! With tune ups as his superpower I assume?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

You have kids??????

Ohhhhh no! For god sake wiz!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Jenn,

There is no R in BeanMan. In fact there is no hyphen either. Thought I 'd better clear that up with your kids.

Cheers

SuperCat certainly is a good person for your kid to idolize.

He's sporting a heaving gullet, more smelly than a belching diesel, and still able to tame 2 bimbos in a single pounce
SuperCat.jpg

Seriously Jenn, if your children are looking for idol material here on MM you might want to have a talk with them. Encourage them to aim a little higher above the horizon.

I'm tellin ya!
That Kai is the smartest kid I know!
Can't wait for about another 10 years,Jenn is gonna get paid back just a little,lol!}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

LOL It wasn't Kai, Bess. It's Kenyon...my baby! Little Blondie wants to be Bobcatbess. Cute, huh?

Then you should've heard the rest of the jokes. Karter came up w/the best one though. I'll tell you later. LOL

TurtleBoy???

Really funny Eel! Almost a low blow. But I have come to expect that from you now.

Man. Some people...

(Actually it was TerrapinMan if you want to know the truth).

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

TK you better spend some money on some Psychiatric care for those kids or you will have spend the same money on their Lawyers later.I'm just saying that those kids need to get out more, LMAO
So want name did they give you. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Roy, I thought TurtleBoy was pretty much a stretch! TerrapinMan is a total joke! But I guess you can fool the little kids if it makes you happy.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom