My Valle Vidal Archery Bull

nmwapiti

I have never worked so hard for an elk. Tough hunt with lots of rain, wind and more wind. After 12 days I was pretty exhausted! I was chasing what sounded like a big ole stinky yesterday when I came across this guy at 20 yards. With only one day left I decided to let an arrow fly. The 125 gr G5 stryker dropped him in his tracks. I saw some incredible country and some incredible elk. Too bad it is a once in a lifetime hunt! The second archery season hunters should clean house as the bulls are just now getting fired up.

5886img_2557.jpg

The Valle

4490img_2559.jpg

I earned this one!

9856img_2564.jpg

The pack out

7631img_2569.jpg

Ready to hit the road.

any bull is a good bull at the end of a hard hunt.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Sweet bull!

The Valle Vidal is a magical place to hunt elk.

GrizlyHunter

Congrats! Any bull with a bow is awesome...that was one of my favorite places to hunt. Just sucks i cant do it again.

I have a cow Elk hunt in nov. and wondering if you seen any Bear. I here theres alot in the unit and i'll be carrying a Bear tag as well. Please let me know ; and by the way Congrats on that nice Bull.

Yeah saw bears everyday. Another hunter i met there shot a cow with a recurve and packed out the backstraps on his way out to get his game cart. When he returned an hour and a half later there were already 2 bears on his kill.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom