My wife needs to quit

DAMN YOU EEL!!!! I am glad I was not drinking my coffee when I watched that commercial. I hit the floor laughing my butt off. I will show it to the wife and she may do some yelling at you for being a male chauvinist.

RELH

Steve, you're my buddy and all but i don't know about that one... lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

GEEZUS Eel!

I Just SPEWED My DEW!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Eel I showed that video to my wife and your original comment about your wife needs to quit. After she said "WHAT" and quit laughing. She stated that she does not think you were dumb enough to show that to your wife with your comments attached. Is she right?

RELH

RELH, if you notice, I posted this at 7:18am. My wife gets up at 7:30am. Does that answer your question?:)

She never could handle Tequila though. That part is true.:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom