My wife's first hunt

Twabbis

5076image.jpg

744image.jpg

Took my wife with me on her first ever hunt this weekend. She did so good! We snuck in on a herd of about 15 cows and one bull and I double lunged one of the cows at 43 yards. Not only did she do great getting in on the elk but she also helped me cut all the meat off and pack her about 4 miles to the truck! :)

Very nice. Any elk with a bow is a rush. Nice to have the wife along too. Did she enjoy the expirience?

Yes she did. It grossed her out a little when I started cutting up the elk but she came around quick and jumped right in and helped and she says she wants to go again so that's all that matters!

Some great meals right there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom