My Wyoming double!

Crazy4Elk

Well call me greedy but I filled both my tags before noon or so and ever before Jamie (my wife) could get a shot off!! Seems like everytime the goats would come in she was just in the wrong place at the right time!! I so weanted to get her tags filled before I started shooting but I just did not work out that way. I feel bad but she is the one that told me to shoot because she was not able too. I shot both of these from the same stand and about a hour or so apart from each other. Neither on was more than 100 yards away.....well one was 100 yards and the other was about 45 or so. they also did not go more than 30 yards after being hit with my favorite rifle in the safe!!

Sorry for the little bit of blood in the pic, but the camera had some issues and some of the pics did not come out!!
102_1079.jpg

Jamie and I with my goats!
102_1089.jpg

Jamie is now known as the "Backstrap Queen" I have never seen backstraps come out so clean.
102_1099.jpg

Camp!
102_1126.jpg

Looks like a good time and congrats on the harvest. Better not keep out doin the wife. That might catch up to ya

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom