Mystery Ranch backpacks

forkhunter

Are mystery ranch backpacks carried by any sporting goods stores where I could go look at them? I see Cabelas carries some, but I don't have one close. Any suggestions?
Thanks

cabelas only has a few of the camelback versions of the mystery ranch. I talked to the owner of mystery ranch and once cabelas sells the rest of the packs they have they will no longer be carrying them for now. Best pack you will ever own, no need to look at it =)

I'm kind of waiting on the sideline for the Camelbak version of the crewcab. I've seen it on a couple of tactical net stores, but the specs are a little different? (they are almost $100 cheaper than Cabela's). Like you I'd really like too see one. It's tough for me too spend $330 on a new pack, let alone the $600 mystery ranch wants. I'm waitng to see what happens for a few months for now.

Crew cab, does look nice, but like you I aint dropping a dollar until I can look, touch, hold, wear, inspect first

I don't know where you live but, I called them the other day and they are going to be at the Expo in salt lake. I feel the same way about dropping that much on a pack you have never seen.

Thanks for the input, guys. I am going to try to stop in Bozeman on my way through in May. I would just like to get my hands on one before I make my decision about which pack to buy.

I also have been looking now for years since my first elk hunt for a smaller pack that will allow me to move about easly like a day pack but still have the capabilities to pack out a animal once its down. That is why I am like a 5yr old on X-Mass morning about the MR Crew Cab.

I own a since long discontinued Dana Designs Longbed 6500ci and it is the most comfortable well made pack I have ever used or seen. It is also the most simple to set up and adjust pack I have ever seen.

The only reason I have not bought a Crew Cab is I am waiting till I get drawn for another elk tag till I can justify the purchase, or if MR comes out with a "new and improved version of same. If that does not happen in 1-3yrs time I will contact MR to see if thay are planing on discontinuing the Crew Cab and regardless I am 95% sure I will buy one.

I have no worries about buying the Crew Cab blind so to speek based on how great my Longbed performes. Pluss if i have to do so, I will first talk it over with the good poeple at MR about returning it if once I get it I am disatisfied with it and can return it in as new condition.

MR has the well earned rep of none better when it comes to making BPs for the hunter. Pluss the fact they are US made (insted of in some factory located in some central or south American sh!t hole/sweat shop) adds significantly to the manufacturing costs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom