N.M. Jan. archery 2b mule deer tag

caelkhnter

Very Active Member
Well it has taken me all day to get through on the website to learn I did not get drawn for elk but did get my Jan archery 2b tag. It has been awhile since I have drawn this tag. Should be a fun hunt. Any other MM members get this tag??

Hey, you drew my tag! :)

No luck in NM draw for me.....again. It's been a few years since I've been to 2b. I'll get back there someday. Good luck on your hunt and stick a biggun'.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Theres but one coveted bow hunt for mule deer in the state, it's UNIT 2B January 1-15!I was there January 2005 and all I can say is LIONS AND ELK AND BIG BUCKS OH MY!

Congrats your in for a great hunt...

Damn I want that tag. Struck out again this year. Congrats to you. Looking forward to a good story come january.

I drew 2B Jan. Archery tag as well. Good luck to you!! I've also got an archery elk tag and javelina tag. Good luck to all who drew this year.

mb

I drew Unit 2C Jan. archery deer (decided to give it a try)as my first choice. I have hunted the 2B archery hunt twice before and I agree that you should have a great bowhunt. Good luck!

Muleydoc

I was in 2B Jan of 2006 and will be again in 2008. Great Hunt!! Where was you camp Medicinebow? If I am asking to much info I apologize. We were at the Buzzard camp ground and will be again.

Paul

We were camped about 5 miles south of the highway that takes you to Dulce, right next to the Jic rez boundary. You actually had to drive through the rez to get there. Roads were a mess then and we eventually moved to the south end. Didn't get to cover alot of country due to the rain and messy roads. Covered as much country as we could on foot. Never did make it to the north end, up around Carracas. Hopefully roads won't be as bad during January. Had a fun hunt, saw and heard lots of bulls just on the wrong side of the boundary.

mb

Nice hunt. You will have some fun.
I will be in 2b during the September hunt. Love the unit even in September. Good animals and beautiful country.

Have fun and good luck.

Shedcrazy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom