Name change

Hiker

When I signed up with MM, I tried to register under "Hiker" but MM said the name was taken, so I went with "McKinney". Since then I have never seen a post by "Hiker", so I asked if I could have it and MM said, yes. So from now on it'll be Hiker.

Guess the "old Hiker" will have to be McKinney then huh! LOL
Just kidding, will just have to remember in the future.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-06 AT 02:21PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-06 AT 02:21?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-06 AT 02:17?PM (MST)

To tell you the truth - I would have known who you were anyway - you always signed AKA Hiker and Proverbs 3:5-6. I love that verse - though I prefer Proverbs 21:19 - as a matter of fact - I think I'll make that my signature! Glad you got the name you wanted!

ROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt)

I that case , I'm still Huntfever , huntfeverg , NMHUNTNUTT 1,2,&3 LOL ...NM

Kilowatt, did you get those moose photos?

Roy, I love those verses too...they really help when I put in the draws......If I hit on everything I have applied for this year, I'm going to be in trouble. I'm glad The Lord is in control.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Nice one Roy. If anyone is wondering here is the verse Roy is using:
"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman."

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

YEP! That's why I hunt! LOL - actually my wife is a sweetheart who doesn't unreasonably bother me about hunting or fishing. And most of the time she appreciates me getting out of her hair every once in a while.

Also - I'm changing my signature to UTROY too though I am still ROY (even though my real name is Garrett - it is a nickname given to me by a departed buddy who I played football with at SUU in Cedar City, Utah). So the signature is a play on UT - you see I am from Utah (UT) but I go to the University of Texas (UT) - HOOK 'EM HORNS! so the UT goes both ways - (Utah - Univ. of Texas get it?) that's also my Chat Room sign-in - but since nobody else ever uses it - you wouldn't know it.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom