National Championship game picks!!!!!!

Still have to look at the brackets, but neither Ganzaga or Stanford will make it into the Elite 8. Stanford has a habit of folding. Bet that gets a reaction...LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I agree with you, Kilbuc, Stanford will fold, for sure! I know this will start some crap, but the western athletic conferences usually don't hang well at 'tourny time'. Azizona has been the most consistent, but they too are lacking the "grit" this year. Look for two teams from the "power" conf's to be in the final. (i.e.Duke, Pitt, Kentucky, Okla.St., and of course my boys, The MARYLAND Terps, hope,hope,hope!!!)

My Almamater wont last long. UT San Antonio is scheduled to take on Stanford in the first round. Stanford will hose us big time.

"We must HUNT"

I have Kentucky, Pitt, Conn, and Duke making the final four. And Connecticut taking it over Kentucky for the title.

How about the officiating for the 1st half of the Gonzaga game? I don't think I have ever seen worse.

I might as well tear up and throw aaway my brackets.

I have Pitt/Duke Championship game w/ Pitt taking it all. But pitt has struggled and with the weak bracket Uconn has left...

I agree the officiating in the first half of the Gonzaga game wasn't the greatest I have ever seen.

The west coast teams just don't get battle tested the last half of the season, so not suprised they went out early. But what about Nevada, where did they come from.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming".

Now that were down to the sweet 16, I have less chance of blowing this one... LOL

Right now Im thinking it will be, unless one or both of them lose before then... if so I want a do over.

Oklahoma State 76
Dukie 72

After some great games this weekend, we're down to the Final Four! Duke, Oklahoma State, Georgia Tech and UConn... Any new prognostications? Im sticking with mine...

Well I'm down to two out of the final four. I still have UConn going all the way.

At the sweet 16 all 4 of my picks made the final 4. Got UConn and Oky St in the final, the pundits pick UConn but Oky has been underrated all year. But still pick UConn.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom