National Security? Really

NeMont

Long Time Member
So we can all agree something has to done about illegal immigration. If it is a wall, more border patrol agents, fencing, technology, E-verify, coming down hard on employers or a combination of all then you get my support.

If it truly is a national security debate then you all who are in love with Trump are not being even a little bit honest about where the true National Security Threat lies.

Check out the Trump's Own State Department's numbers on where terrorist infiltrate and attempt to enter. 3,776 came through airports and 6 through the southern border. They are more concerned about radical jihadist arriving from Canada rather that through Mexico.

So now we aren't paying the TSA agents and they are having a bout of the blue flu because of it, leaving airports more vulnerable access points and you all are still claiming this is about national security? If that is what you think then you are majoring in the minors again like all things Trump lovers enjoy: A fight without the slightest facts and doing as they are told.

#sad

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

I thought our debt was a national security issue? Don't you care about your grandkids nemont?

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-19 AT 02:23PM (MST)[p]When I have some grandkids I will love them to death. Until then I have to look out for people like you who don't much care about the future of the country, apparently. Now tell me how much money is saved on Government shutdowns? In addition to costing the economy in lost productivity, there is additional costs of back pay, bringing the government back on line, massive loss opportunity costs on top of economic loss and tax revenue losses.

So don't tell me that you really give two shyts because shutdowns add more to the debt and cost the government more. On top of costing the economy. Anything else you want to pretend to care about? Security at airports? You know where the real terrorist like to come in? Or hasn't Trump told you that thinking and reasoning is allowed today?

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>So we can all agree something
>has to done about illegal
>immigration. If it is
>a wall, more border patrol
>agents, fencing, technology, E-verify, coming
>down hard on employers or
>a combination of all then
>you get my support.
>
>If it truly is a national
>security debate then you all
>who are in love with
>Trump are not being even
>a little bit honest about
>where the true National Security
>Threat lies.
>
>Check out the Trump's Own State
>Department's numbers on where terrorist
>infiltrate and attempt to enter.
> 3,776 came through
>airports and 6 through the
>southern border. They
>are more concerned about radical
>jihadist arriving from Canada rather
>that through Mexico.
>
>So now we aren't paying the
>TSA agents and they are
>having a bout of the
>blue flu because of it,
>leaving airports more vulnerable access
>points and you all
>are still claiming this is
>about national security?
>If that is what you
>think then you are majoring
>in the minors again like
>all things Trump lovers enjoy:
> A fight without
>the slightest facts and doing
>as they are told.
>
>#sad
>
>Nemont
>
>
>Government is like a baby. An
>alimentary canal with a big
>appetite at one end and
>no responsibility at the other.
>

When you get off an international flight do you just onboard and wander into the airport? No. You enter A WALLED OFF area with border agents. Finding all those folks in airports only further supports the wall argument.

Second. WTF does tech do? So you fly a drone over the border, see illegals. THEN WHAT?

Same with cameras. All that will do is give some accurate number to how many are seen. Neither stop a single person.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

This is simply Trump trying to get us to pay for his failure to deliver a wall paid for by the beaners. the national security bullchit is weak by any standard. it's simply lies .

I hope he declares an emergency and tries to divert pentagon funds to his broken campaign promise. the courts will quickly shut him down and we'll have an official ruling on his latest con job.

# where are the pesos

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-19 AT 03:40PM (MST)[p]Hoss,

Do you believe not paying the security people at airports helps or hurts security at airports? Does not paying them and requiring them to work anyway help or hurt their morale and effectiveness?

You enter a walled off area? Yes you do that and then when an overworked and unpaid customs officer stamps your passport you move out into the unsecured area. For every time one suspected terrorist crosses at the southern border 630 attempt to get through our airports. So tell me how not paying these workers makes us more secure?

We are not paying the people at the airports who are the on the front lines stopping real terrorist.

For any Trump lover to claim the shutdown is about national security, they are either stupid or too far into the tank for Trump to sort out real threats and those made up by the orange hero.

Nemont

It's a can we've been kickin down the road for 30 odd yrs. It's time we deal with it. Along with our debt.

#livelikezac

The shut down does neither. There is zero plan to deal with those who are already here so the costs of their welfare doesn't go away, there is zero evidence a wall would result in fewer people being here illegally and this president will end up signing a bill that increases both spending and borrowing.

So the shutdown is just a side show about how adults in DC can't do their job, starting at the top.

Nemont

The TSA is an overbloated make work project for retards. They cost us tens of billions and have never stopped a single terrorist. They can't even find loaded guns. They are a total waste of time and money. Shut them down for good.

If that is the standard then the BP has a worse record of allowing drugs and weapons across legal points of entry. Are you in favor of shutting them down too?

http://www.wlox.com/2018/11/12/tsa-confiscated-loaded-guns-airport-security-last-month/

Is there even one honest Trump lover in America or has he turned even his Christian supporters into liars and yes men.

It is amazing what Trumpturds will believe and parrot. Fake news starts with them.

Nemont

There is so much more to all this, neither of us know...every news channel has a spin on both sides!
Dems just voted for a bill with wall money..now they wont? Not enough honey attatched?
You can't believe either side! Absolutely nothing!
Trumps been caught multiple times to..we all know Mexico isnt paying for it...the trade money isnt ear marked wall payment? All he had to show was money saved by installing a wall...enough said
Also the Iran money lie...was sanctioned give back, meaning it was theirs to begin with so we didnt give them nothing.
Circus
Then I listen to Mark Levin youtube on Trump address...wow

>There is so much more to
>all this, neither of us
>know...every news channel has a
>spin on both sides!

I disagree that there is "so much more to it". This is simply the President attempting to appease his base supporters. The democrats suck on that we can agree however if this is how the greatest deal maker to ever live makes deals, well he sucks worse and that is saying something.

>Dems just voted for a bill
>with wall money..now they wont?
>Not enough honey attatched?
>You can't believe either side! Absolutely
>nothing!

Yes and the media is in there doing their part to report every stupid utterance of Pelosi and Schumer. Then the president can't keep his tweeter finger from fueling more stupidity.

>Trumps been caught multiple times to..we
>all know Mexico isnt paying
>for it...the trade money isnt
>ear marked wall payment? All
>he had to show was
>money saved by installing a
>wall...enough said
>Also the Iran money lie...was sanctioned
>give back, meaning it was
>theirs to begin with so
>we didnt give them nothing.

It isn't about the money and never was. It now is about who is going to blink first. The president thinks he can win and the Democrats believe he can't. What happens to the American people neither much give a shyt about.

>Circus
>Then I listen to Mark Levin
>youtube on Trump address...wow

Don't listen to Mark Levin, if he was all that he would be in the ring instead of a commentator with an opinion. His opinion is as valid as anyone's and just as worthless.

I look at both sides always! You got to! You better believe someone's got something to gain..be it R's or D's. ..
As for national security...yep its real..especially if you believe all heroin is coming from the south..never mind the money, if statistics are true?
The wall is a bs idea..like a locked door...only for the honest Even if it was to pass the money would be pissed away

There is probably some heroin coming from the south, but it would make far more sense that a bunch of it is coming from Afghanistan since production there has been booming since we've been there. Given the amount of traffic between the US and Afghanistan, it would be silly to assume they are bringing it in through the south boarder and walking it across the desert.

>There is probably some heroin coming
>from the south, but it
>would make far more sense
>that a bunch of it
>is coming from Afghanistan since
>production there has been booming
>since we've been there. Given
>the amount of traffic between
>the US and Afghanistan, it
>would be silly to assume
>they are bringing it in
>through the south boarder and
>walking it across the desert.
>

It does come from Mexico, but its driven through at check points, not carried in backpacks through the desert. Which of course makes the "wall" useless in the fight against heroin.

But while 90 percent of the heroin sold in the United States comes from Mexico, virtually all of it comes through legal points of entry. ?A small percentage of all heroin seized by CBP along the land border was between Ports of Entry (POEs),? the Drug Enforcement Administration said in a 2018 report. So Trump?s wall would do little to halt drug trafficking.

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f-entry/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b7a29a647c0a

Grizzly

-----------------------------------------
"This is a classic case of a handful of greedy fly fishermen getting too greedy." -Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as told to KUTV

"It's time to revisit the widely accepted principle in the United States and Canada that game is a public resource."
-Don Peay, Founder of SFW, as quoted in Anchorage Daily News

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom