Natural wood pedestal?

trophymuley

I wanted to combine a natural elegant feel with a solid wood pedestal without any landscaping or cabinet making in it. I finished up a different type of pedestal from others I have seen and wanted some honest opinions from you guys. What are your thoughts on a pedestal like this? Obviously without the sheds piled around the base.
6010image.jpg

9739image.jpg

1293image.jpg

It's gorgeous... I love the differing colors in the natural wood. Wonderful job... That is an amazing mount, great buck..!!

And what a stack of sheds..!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I love it, there's a guy here in Ut making them, my desert sheep tag in on one. His name slips my mind.

I like it but Id like it better if the wood was not finished or maybe just oiled but not sanded and finished.

I agree with we_B_huntin.

I really really like the design and style but the color seem just a little out of place. maybe too bold, too light, too shinny or something.

Thanks for sharing.

Wade Hanks of Hobble Creek Woods has some awesome all wood pedestals he did one for my bear skull that turned out amazing. Google him they are great pedestals.

Wade Hanks with Hobble Creeks Woods has some awesome natural wood pedestals he did one for my bear skull it turned out amazing. Google him he has some great pedestals.

The base is your standard juniper and the upper piece is a one leafed juniper. It can be hard to find in pieces big enough for a mount but has some really cool twist to it

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom