Navajo Nation doe hunt! Unit #12 ???

BioHazrdMan

Hey guys! I usually visit the New Mexico section... but this hunt is in AZ so thought you might lend a hand! Taking my niece hunting for a doe on the Navajo Nation unit #12. Went up there 2 weeks ago scouting and saw a few deer kinda high but thinking it might snow before the hunt on November 6-7. Any ideas on where to go if it snows? Any general help would be appreciated! Would like my niece to have a successful hunt! It's only a doe! THANKS!!!

~Noah~

Don't think there is any bad spots in that unit. There are a lot of deer up high. If it snows the deer will most likely stay mid level were the pinon and oaks meet. Ive seen does every where from the base of the Mountain to the top. Good luck should be a quick hunt!

The draw has been completed. This hunt actually had left over's well after and they finally sold them out. Me and Dad have tags and will be leaving Friday morning, get there early and ck out the unit. I have not been to the unit for more than 25 years.

>The draw has been completed. This
>hunt actually had left over's
>well after and they finally
>sold them out. Me and
>Dad have tags and will
>be leaving Friday morning, get
>there early and ck out
>the unit. I have not
>been to the unit for
>more than 25 years.

How did you guys do? I was dissapointed I didn't get to go... working 70hr weeks lately and couldn't get the time off. Oh well, better then not working!

Sorry to hear that, but someone has to pay the light bills right? We both tagged out early. Plenty of deer, seen some nice bucks but no real monsters. rough road to the top and we really enjoyed ourselves.
Gilbert

Is this unit 12 in AZ, what is the agency that issues the tags?
Is it a draw hunt? I have been trying to get the basic info on this hunt can't find it.

>Is this unit 12 in AZ,
>what is the agency that
>issues the tags?
>Is it a draw hunt? I
>have been trying to get
>the basic info on this
>hunt can't find it.

Here is the info you are looking for. Click on the link and then scroll down to doe deer management hunts.

http://www.nndfw.org/2010_11proclamation.pdf

Brian

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom