Navy seal pics.

elkantlers

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-11 AT 11:04AM (MST)[p]I was looking through KSL and saw this news article on the Navy seals that were killed. There is a picture of each and a short bio. I spent about 1/2 hour looking and reading. one pic made me realize these are just good old boys that are doing extraordinary stuff.

Link to the article: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=1070&sid=16707478

Here is a picture of Senior Chief Petty Officer Thomas A. Ratzlaff, 34

5631navy_seal.jpg

1487seals.jpg

No doubt elkantlers! Seeing the pics of these amazing warriors and knowing a bit about their life stories brings it to a personal level. Each and every one of them was a hero BEFORE this happened, just like ALL of our service persons! Amazing men!

Thanks for posting this!

S.

Humble men doing heroic deeds. God Bless them and may a grateful nation always remember their service and sacrifice.

Eldorado

God bless them and thier families, may they rest in peace. We all are forever in debt to them for thier ultimate sacrifice for us and our country!

A very hard thing to look at. Hits very close to home. Its too bad things like that has to happen.
Each one of them made the ultimate sacrifice so we could enjoy the freedoms that we have. I hope each one of us realizes the sacrifices they and their familys make day to day so we can have what we got.
RIP and SEMPER FI BROTHERS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom