NBA Playoffs thread.......

257Tony

Long Time Member
I think we need one official thread for all the NBA playoffs.....So here it is.

My Jazz just pulled out a real barn burner in OT because of Derek Fisher and his 11th hour superman heroics. What a STALLION!!! The series now stands at 2-0 for Utah.

Feel free to chime in about your team!!!!!!!!

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

Jazz played a hell of a game.....but I gotta root for my hometown Suns......hopefully they can keep the momentum going.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Rack I know a cure. Just take a band-aid and an asprin and tape it to your forehead. The pain will go away with a couple more losses.

Rutnbuck

LOVE THOSE JAZZ. WOW!!! AWESOME GAME FOR BOTH TEAMS BUT, IT'S ALWAYS NICE WHEN YOUR TEAM WINS. IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO IN GLODEN STATE. GO JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

BUGLEMN

Im glad that Utah pulled it out and Im glad it was a good game but they need to not give away leads like that. Two time they gave up a double digit lead. But like you said, Derek is a beast. GO JAZZ!!

The Jazz have played some games that have been amazing. I
hate to say it but I am predicting GS to take the next 2 and
I think the Jazz will win in game 7.

I think it will be an entire different game @ Golden State. I only hope the Jazz can pull off ONE game on the road and come back to Salt Lake to finish up. We'll see soon enough. GO JAZZ!

OHHH YEAH!!! GO JAZZ! What an exciting pair of games so far. I can't wait until they are in Oakland! GET YOUR BROOMS OUT BOYS!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I don;t think their is anyway that we will sweep them. However, Fisher was missing from the entire first game, and most of the second, so that will obviously help the Jazz be able to compete on the road.

I was very impressed with The Jazz. They have a well rounded team. They can play the half court game or they can run with the best of them.

If the Warriors could have made those last free throws the series would have been tied.

FUN BASKETBALL!!!!!!

Eel

Tony,

I aint a fan to speak of.

But my mom's a die hard Mav's fan, and a general
all around NBA fan.

She just LOVES good basketball. She's pushing 80, but
she was also pushing for you guys the other evening.

I made the mistake of calling her on the phone during the
game.

Spanked again.

Mom's with the Jazz, for what it's worth.

fyi
lrv

Irv Tell your mom if she needs a date and has tickits for the Jazz. I am available!! Oh is she married??

Rutnbuck

She aint Rut,

But I've heard about you, so I'm
gonna try to keep you out of the family.

No offense intended.

lol
lrv

Wait till your mom hears about this. You will be out of the will. I always wondered about the knots on your head.
It is about the Jazz

lol

Rut.

NOBODY could have stopped GS tonight! What an exibition. Nothing like home court advantage.

Warriors are still alive!

Eel

Can I just sit hear and sulk!! Makes me want to knock some more knots on Irvs head. Faster then he can rub them.

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON May-12-07 AT 04:06AM (MST)[p]you all were saying??
its not over yet!
I'd say more but this REDHEAD needs some more loving!
rm

Yep. Put the brooms away. Baron Davis was flat out awesome. How about that poster dunk over Okur and Giricek? He just kept rising up!

We got ourselves a series now!

GO JAZZ!

UTROY

The dunk was over Kirilenko. Watch for it on Sports Center!

UTROY

I actually think he could have been called for an offensive foul on that play. It looked to me like he pushed off on the way to the basket.

Neither here nor there now......

Eel

Another nail biter tonite, about 4 min left and Jazz up 6. But I am still scared of GS ability to score massive points in short time. Keeping my fingers crossed for a win!!

Clearly AK's face has fouled Barons off hand........

63cvx9u.jpg

Man, it was getting ugly towards the end of the game tonite, I have lost alot of respect for the Warriors after their cheap shots late in the game.

>BOOOOOORING.
Lemme guess, you enjoy Nascar, Golf, Baseball, NHL,Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain....

Nice posterizing of AK! You will never see them call on offensive foul on a dunk like that though - they would be in Stern's office so fast the next morning, their heads would be spinning. That's what the game is all about now baby - it's a show! I wondered how Davis got that little extra "hmmph" in his jump! Great footage. At least they didn't call the foul on AK either. Either way it was great theater. Jazz got their just dues in last night though, Golden State learned that when you live by the 3 you die by the 3. They dried up big time. Can't wait for the POWDER OUT in the Energy Solutions center for game 5. Don't worry about the cheap shots though - that is just the way they play. One of the local radio stations here has been calling them "streetballers" and saying they play "thug ball". Of course, he is a loyal Mavericks apologist! Heee hee hee! I love it.

UTROY

257Tony, I only saw the replay of the Davis dunk one time and I clearly thought offensive foul. Looks like I nailed it.

The Jazz have the Warriors figured out. If they stick to their game it's over. If they get into a slug fest with the Warriors then the games are up for grabs. The Warriors need to control the tempo to win. And the Warriors need to make some free throws! What's up with that????

Eel

LAST EDITED ON May-15-07 AT 02:07PM (MST)[p]GAME 5 TONIGHT! 9:30PM CST Tip-off. Looks like I'll be staying up late again. It appears that Baron Davis will be playing too. Good. I didn't think his elbow warranted a suspension, Stephen Jackson's clothesline of Okur however... the Warriors need them both!

UTROY

They must have stuck to there game cause its over. I am proud as heck of this team. D. Fish is a shark. MVP

Yelum

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!NOW WE CAN GET A LITTLE REST. IT WAS GREAT TO SEND THOSE GUYS HOME. GREAT GAME FOR THE JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!

BUGLEMN

LAST EDITED ON May-16-07 AT 08:58AM (MST)[p]Great series! To tell you the truth it is a sigh of relief - the Warriors were pesky. You never wanted them to get a head of steam - when they play with confidence they are flat out scary. They should be proud of the way the played and their toughness. If they had been shooting half way decent at all last night the Jazz would be looking at trying to win a Game 7 back in SLC because I don't think the Warriors would have lost at home in Game 6. Too many turnovers. I think we may have dodged a bullet.

OK! Who's next? It looks like maybe San Antonio? With the suspensions handed out to Stoudamire and Diaw, I think the Suns have their backs against the wall for Game 5, then the Spurs would only need one more. I still think they will go 7 in that series. The Jazz need the rest and some time to practice passing without turning the ball over.

UTROY

Congratulations to the Utah Jazz! They kept their composure and did the job on the boards. They have a very good team.

If GS is going to live by the 3 they better learn to rebound. You know, for next year!:) They were exciting to watch though.

I'm now a Fisher and Boozer fan!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom