Near complete trophy room

bcoufal

Well, my uncles trophy room is almost complete. It should be done by mid August. Its one of those things that makes your mouth drop with envy every time you walk through. In all I believe there's over a 100 critters inside. I have Allot of picts but don't want to show them all since there is an article that will be coming out later. Once its out I will post more. In the mean time here are a few. Enjoy
4636elk.jpg

1190art.jpg

9143deer.jpg

1486sheep.jpg

3155stream.jpg

Dang man. I did not realize it would be so involved. You definitely need to convince your uncle to let us take a stroll through there for a few bucks.

This in now Sept 14th so with the statement you made that the Trophy Room should be done by AUGUST...I guess you mean NEXT YEAR???

From these pictures it looks very nice so don't leave us without more pictures later.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I'm his uncles Taxidermist and I just bought my second Ferrari. Just kidding everyone, but his Taxidermist probably vacationed in Fiji for a few weeks this year. Awesome room!

Does your uncle live in Cabelas?

Man,that is some very nice stuff.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom