Near-final draft of 2016 Big Game Application Guidebook

Amy

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-15 AT 03:44PM (MST)[p]We've sent the 2016 Utah Big Game Application Guidebook to the printer, and we should receive the proof in the next day or two. So, for now, we've posted the near-final draft on our website. If any of you are interested, feel free to take a look. If you happen to see anything that looks incorrect or amiss, please let me know. Thanks!

Amy

Amy, I didnt see the part that says 1 limited Elk and 1 general Deer for the Mount Dutton area goes to Stonefly... Can you please update the final draft with this important rule.....PLEASE....

>Amy, I didnt see the part
>that says 1 limited Elk
>and 1 general Deer for
>the Mount Dutton area goes
>to Stonefly... Can you please
>update the final draft with
>this important rule.....PLEASE....

That's awesome! I got a chuckle out of that one Mr stonefly.

Thanks Amy for your continued information.
Zeke

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom