Nebo anterless elk tag.

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
Wow, put in for the Manti antlerless cow hunt and screwed up. Must of not seen the word Nebo! So, need a little guidance and stating point. I've read most the the past posts and have a general direction but hopefully not the wrong direction. It was said don't hunt south of Chicken Creek. Is this bogus? The fire in 2018 was in the northern area but on my ON X it dosen't show it. Road access? will there be any issue with this? Can't seem to find Long Canyon ,Santiquin canyon and Bear trap Ridge. My assumption they are in the northern half. I see the northern half is quite steep. Would like to get a little less altitude with elk being there. Do I need to bring my Polaris Rzr? I had all these answer answered if I drew what I though I put in for. Thanks for any inputs. I;m old but can still climb, not just straight up.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom