Need a Good Digital Camera

88man

I'm looking for a good digital waterproof camera? Something small and lite. What is a good buy. I know Garth had a review on some a year or so ago I just can't find the issue.

I am pretty sure olympus makes a model that is water proof and shock proof, my cousin put it through the wash by mistake and has not had any problems at all, I think both cabelas and costco carry different models of this camera

Just bought an Olympus 1030SW and it seems bulletproof, even takes underwater video. The only thing I've found that I don't like is that it only uses xD memory cards.

+1 on the Olympus. I tested the Pentax and number of others and I went with another (my second) Olympus Stylus. Mine is the new 850SW. All of the pictures on my site over the past year have been taken with this camera and while I make no claims about my photographic talents, it has been a very nice camera to work with. Small, light, shock-dust-water-crush-freeze proof. I would recommend it highly

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

Go to c-net.com and see what the camera experts recommend. Hepled me out a lot. I like Fujifilms, they sound cheap but are highly recommended and quite affordable.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom