Need a Really Good Bow Guy?

huntntrail

Hey I need a really good bow guy....I've got a few issues with my Lx...needs some adjustments to the Brace height and the ATA length. So anyone know someone who really knows what they're doing...a mathews pro shop would be nice or someone that knows mathews.
thanx...BTW I'm in the Logan area, but am willing to travel

Hey,
We are in WA state. Fletch Setter is a great shop and an authorized Mathews dealer. If you have any questions please feel free to call Craig Norris (owner) at 360-446-5632. If he is not there leave a message and he will get back to you.
Hope this helps. He can ship to anywhere and help you anyway we can!!!

teamt

What is your problem with your LX. I shoot an LX for hunting and won the world archery festival 3d flights division in 2006 with it.

If you are looking for the specs you can find them on this web address, and select spec on the bottom under the bow.

http://mathewsinc.com/mathews-bows-LX-44-ViewProduct-1347.asp#specs

If you need a good pro shop there is one in Salt Lake City, Named Utah archery center. There is one located in American fork named Humphries archery. I also believe there is one in Ogden named Wild Arrow or Wild archery or something. All of these shops sell Mathews bows and should have someone that can help you out.

Humprhies Archery in American Fork deal mainly with Mathews and can answer any question you have with that bow. There number is 801-756-4750. Hope this helps

Thanx for the info...problem I'm having is that my BH is 2to3/8 inch to short...meaning it's 6&2/8 rather than what it ought to be which is 6&5/8. Also the ATA is about an inch longer than it should be,and my peep just won't come back straight like it should-I always have to turn it with my hand before drawing. So..thanx and I'll give a few of these guys a call.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-07 AT 04:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-07 AT 04:54?PM (MST)

Sounds like your strings have stretched a lot or are the wrong length. Have you had someone put a new string on? Either way it is an easy fix! If you don't know how to tune your bow or are not comfortable with taking your strings off take it to a pro shop. If you want to do it your self just ask and I will walk you through the steps it takes to tune that bow. In fact broadside_shot and I are going to tune mine tonight.

No I haven't had new strings put on...last time I remember having them off was awhile ago....I've never worked on my own bow...mainly because I don't have the equipment (press and such) So, perhaps I'll order some new strings, perhaps winners choice, I've been wanting to try some anyway and have a pro shop put them on...thanx again everyone.

If by chance you ever make it up to Idaho Falls,Idaho feel free to stop in at Archery Idaho. We are a huge Mathews dealer, I work part time there and we could fix you up in a jiffy. Believe it or not we have many archey hunters come up to us from Utah/Salt Lake area to do business with us. We do offer excellent service and our prices are better than most of the Mathews dealers in Utah. Here is are phone number, address, and web site if you wish to contact us. Good luck!

(208)524-0161
1363 Northgate Mile Idaho Falls, ID 83401
archeryidaho.com

If you are in the Logan area stop by Rocky Mountain Sports in Providence? It is a new store that is a dealer for several brands including Matthews. I bought a new bow from them last year and I have been pleased with the service. Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom