Need Archery Bull Elk Tag

Kelco

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-14 AT 12:42PM (MST)[p]To make a long story short, was promised a landowner archery elk tag from a friend on a friends ranch that never came through - surprise. Looking for a very last minute archery elk tag. I know this may be almost impossible but if you know of any one not going or a cancellation or one available please let me know. Thanks.

dmack send me a PM with your info so I can let you know who has it. I'm not selling it but my friend is. His buddy can't go and they are trying to sell it.

>Thanks for the info! I'll give
>them a call.

If you still have not found a tag, I know of one still available in Unit 51. Let me know if you are still interested.

Haven't been able to locate tag yet. If anyone else knows about any please let me know. Thank you!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom