need brass

muzz

Long Time Member
I am looking for 40 rounds of remington 7mm rem mag brass. I cant find any in te local stores around here or any berger bullets. Damn it!!! ANYONE GOT ANY BRASS FOR SALE?

Muzz try Midway at their web site. they should have it and maybe the berger bullets also. they will ship within 24 hours of the order being made.

RELH

>I have some 458 Win you
>can size down:)

i've never shot one, but man that seems like that sucker would kick!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-09 AT 08:39AM (MST)[p]shooting standing is doable. from the bench, I last about 4 rounds! you can feel it in your eyeballs all the way down to your shoulder! and after 3 from the bench, the migraine starts kicking in, after the 4th I say fug it!

thats great:)

i have a old H&R 10 guage, single shot, shot gun that i used to use for turky hunting. it has a metel but plate{ i cant call it a recoil pad, it does absolutly nothing for the recoil}
that SOB rattles your brain with every shot. one time, back when i was ALOT younger. after a few mixers i decided it would be a great clay pidgen gun. a 25 round box of 3 1/2 inch turkey loads, next day i got up and really thought i had broken every bone in my shoulder. since then it has become my "loaner" turkey gun:) boy every time i loan it out, it comes back with a " that thing kicks like a mule!" it's great

I can count what I have HOWEVER I believe there nickle fed premiums! I don't reload and have like 200 .257wtby mag brass also..
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Try Huntington reloading supply. huntingtons.com
at least for the brass. Buy the bullets direct from Berger if you can't find them else where.

sidepass

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom