Need Columbia Black-tail Cape

P

PotatoWhisperer

ATTN COLUMBIA BLACK-TAIL DEER HUNTERS!!!

Bura's birthday is coming up in a few months, and for his birthday I'm going to mount one of his Washington Columbia Blacktails that he shot when he lived there. It's a very nice buck and it needs to be mounted to add to his completed deer slam. So if ANYONE can get me a lead to find a cape so I can get this done for him, I would appreciate it...and ye she knows I'm doing this for him...so it's not a secret. Please help Bura get his deer back...

Thanks,

Scott

who is doin the stuffin. and what size neck measurement do ya need. to buy a skin it will cost in the $100 to $150 range for a #1 cape with good color and markings.

Scott,
They have a Tanned blacktail cape that you might want to check out on ebay right now #Item 3613018919
Jim

I really don't have anyone in mind to how's doing the work...any suggestions? I'm just in the preliminary stages of doing this, so I'll get the measurements of Bura's buck and let you know. All he has is the horns on a plaque, and an old picture to go off of. I don't know how tricky of a project this is...

Thanks for the input thus far!

Scott G.

Hey Scott,

The taxidermist I use is in Oregon City right out of Portland. He is great and I am sure he has some Blacktail capes. If you are interested give me a call and I will talk to him for you. Later, Jon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom