need help changing pic size

mooseman

i've got a digital camera now and the pics are saved on the computer into an image transfer and i can put them in to photofinish to change size but then don't know how to transfer pics into monstermuley, i can transfer them directly from image transfer but then they are so big that you can't see them. i need help and by the way i am pretty ignorant when it comes to this computer stuff so simple explinations are what i need thanks for any help in advance

When you finally upload the picture you want:

1) Hi-light the address they give you with the mouse.
2) Then with the arrow on the highlighted part, right click.
3) Select "copy"
4) Now go down to your message box and right click again, Select "paste"
5) The address should now be in your message box. This means your picture is in the message box.
6) Then hit "PREVIEW" down below message box.
7) If the picture shows, then hit "Post Message"

Hope that works.

the problem where the pics are is that they do not give me an address and when i just drag them in they will show up but not post and then when i put them into photofinish to edit the pics they do not have an address to post in here. i also don't know how to get from my computer into say like a hunt101.com to pull them into here from there if that makes sense i still am not able to post the pics. any help would be great thanks

Are you able to upload the picture at least?
If it does in fact upload and isn't to big the address will show up in a white window written in blue letters I think. Maybe it shows up behind the monster mulies window on your PC. If so minimize MM and see if the address box is there.(If it is there follow the rest of the directions once you maximize the MM window again.)
I hope these are good pictures.LOL.

If you can upload them....try photobucket...if the file is too big it will resize it for you and then you shouldnt have the problem
YB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom