need help possible info

ID_hunter27

i was in unit 43 all week and on friday we were headed back to camp and my transmission went out on my truck. i had it parked completely off the side of the road so it was in no ones way. apparently someone decided they would be a ##### and shatter my windshield with a relatively big rock i know its a long shot and probably just a waste of typing but its worth a chance at maybe finding who was responsible for it i was on grouse creek above pine if any one saw or heard anything please let me know thanks

That's ####ing ridiculous I hope someone will man up and come forward!! Sorry about your bad luck.....but that kind of stuff gets my blood boiling!!

Was it by chance parked in front of some private? If so maybe the land owner thought you were parked there hunting his ground??
It was probably just some random jerk tho.

Justin

I was up there Saturday and didn't see anything but there was a ton of traffic on that road. Random acts of dumbassery like that really tic me off. Hope you find who did it.

To make matters even better the only reason I was off the mtn that day is we took my dad back home cuz he was in pain and found out today he may have colon and prostate cancer.

>To make matters even better the
>only reason I was off
>the mtn that day is
>we took my dad back
>home cuz he was in
>pain and found out today
>he may have colon and
>prostate cancer.

Forget the windows, I hope everything comes out ok with your dad.

I do hope the vandal responsible for damaging your truck are caught though too. Sorry to hear about your $$itty weekend.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom