Need help posting picture of my labs/geese

Wyobowhunt

I have a picture of my labs that a friend took and emailed to me and I would like to share a picture of my babies.
Wyobowhunt

You can send them to

[email protected]

and I'll try to have them up this evening.

Mike
at235.gif

Here is the photo of the labs that wyobowhunt sent me. I'll let him fill in the details. Good looking dogs and they seem to have earned their keep that day.

f9f1bb42.jpg

Mike
at235.gif

Thanks Dakotakid for posting the pictures for me. The one on the left is winnie and the one on the right is sadie. Winnie is two and sadie is 7 months old, she is already 85lbs. Winnie gets most of the action because I am still working with sadie.

Wyobowhunt

I am thinking Sadie isn't going to have any problems carrying a goose back to the blind!
Good looking dogs.

Rut

What the heck are you feeding Sadie? That's gonna be a magnum sized lab! Love the way Winnie has her head cocked. Looks just like my sons dog.

From the looks of the blood stains on Winnies head and left front leg she seems to get into her work. lol...

Mike
at235.gif

Winnie loves to fetch her birds. The blood on her head is from the blood on the wing of one of them. Yes sadie is going to be a hog she is going to eat me out of house and home soon. I just wish that she was registered (mom is but dad is not). But she is still going to be a good goose dog. Winnie on the other hand is registered and is probally the smartest dog I have never been around. Getting ready to pup her out and already have at least 8 buyers wanting pups. I just hope she has at least 4 and that the wife does not come to attached to them.
Later
Wyobowhunt

>I just hope she has
>at least 4 and that
>the wife does not come
>to attached to them.

Not get attached to lab pups? Are you kidding? Does she have super powers? Nobody can resist lab pups. Nobody. My wife has a chocolate lab pup 10 months old and I think she likes her better than our kids. I'm sure she likes her better than she does me.

Good luck with that not getting attached thing. :)

Not to attached is what I meant. Two labs is enough to work with and take hunting and yes my wife does spoil them. They have never spent a night outside and if we are going to be gone she has baby sitters for them. We don't have kids yet so the dogs are our babies.

Later
Wyobowhunt

I tried to send in a lab picture to MM to post? I don't have a clue on how to do this?

"My wife has a chocolate lab pup 10 months old and I think she likes her better than our kids.

I thought it was the law to like your dog better than your kids?

Littlebuck,

Mial the pics to me and Ill post them for you.

Mike
at235.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom