Need help!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Need Help!!!!!! (Guest)
  • Start date
N

Need Help!!!!!! (Guest)

I am looking at engagement rings and I need help to pick the right one, here are my choices.......

i-1.JPG

05806.JPG

i-1.JPG

any input will be appreciated, thanks

To 773H with the rings. Take her on a trophy big game hunt. I'am sure that the cost of the ring could pay for a couple of outfitted hunts.

I'm with Alwayz, women like big stones. (And they say size doesn't matter...)

Venado muy grande!

Here's another thought. Get the Jeweler to agree that if your prospective Wife wants she can come in trade for the one she really wants. Pick the one you like best but give her a choice, she's the one who gonna try and wear it for a long time.

BeanMan

Beanman strikes again.....

That's th perfect plan, everybody's happy that way...Give her #2 (my wife likes that one the best also)as a start, but then bring her to the jewelers and show her the others.....................

You're not serious.........What are her bridesmaids gowns going to look like; what about her dress? This has got to be the silliest post I've ever seen. What filling is the wedding cake going to have?

my wife is with alwayzbhuntin'.....and his....so I guess that looks like the majority of the votes too....good luck my friend.......Dwayne

Let me tell you how you do this, and this comes from experience.She will think you are the cats meow when this goes off. First off you probably have as much business picking out a ring as she would picking out a rifle so with a little bit of thinking ahead now it will pay off when it comes time for your little gift of a lifetime. Me being on my third wife, first one was poisoned and the second one murdered, I couldn't get her to take the poison! Ha ha just kidding. First lesson, have a sense of humor about your relationship but also a great respect. Now back to the ring thing. To be a real hero about this why not pick out a beautiful diamond have it put into a real nice wooden display box engraved with the date have it served after dinner at your favorite resturaunt with a hand written note or card explaining that this is a lifetime committment and you want her to have exactly what she wants so you have arranged for her to have the diamond put in the ring of her design. I am sure that you could have a ring made for about the same cost of buying one from a jeweler and think about it, it would feel like buying a trophy mount, nice but not as nice as harvesting it yourself. This is just another way of showing your love and thoughtfulness towards the woman you are going to spend the rest of your life with. Now the good part. If all goes as planned and she thinks you ARE THE CATS MEOW then that puts you right in line her token of love and appreciation.When the anniversaries roll around and the Fathers days come around and that old rifle just doesn't seem to be holding that group the way it should and you've always wanted that Weatherby Mark V or even better that CUSTOM BUILT RIFLE that is built to your specs and caliber, Hopefully that little Rock on her finger that you put so much thought into sends a little message to the brain of the woman you love. Just an opinion from an old deer hunter. All the best to you and your future wife.

Happy trails

Ridge_Runner

First of all, don't get married!! Oh well, I tried. No question, the middle one. Women like a big ol' rock. Plus, it's a sound financial investment!! Good luck, dude. Paul

You are damn lucky you didn't post this on the bear & cougar site! You would be pullin that ring outta your a**.You are settin yourself up for trouble! And guys were givin me s*** for postin too many grizz and wolf photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the ones that I talk to know that I have been seeing this girl for almost five years and I just dont want to lose this one, she is one of the best that I have met....she is iterrested in hunting, shooting, just about everything I am interrested in, infact she is a butcher, an EMT, and can hold her own in a fight..............LOL Yet her and I have never argued or fought even though we have our disagreements we settle them without arguing, her mom is kinda hinting me to marry her daughter, you know telling me what size of ring, the one she will marry she has known for a few years, and the one she will marry will be someone their whole family can get along with, (her mom is into astrology) ......besides I think we were made for each other

thanks for your posts I guess I better get the middle one, I was thinking of the yellow/white gold (top)

FIRST OF ALL

NONE OF THEM ROCKS ARE BIG ENOUGH!!!

WOMEN THINK KINDA LIKE MEN YOU KNOW???{C'S ARE NICE BUT D'S WOULD BE BETTER}

YOU KNOW THE SAYING,THE BIGGER THE BETTER???

THIS DECISION SHOULD BE MADE TWENTY YEARS DOWN THE ROAD,SOME WOULDN'T GET A RING AT ALL AND A FEW WOULD GET A GIANT ROCK!!!

THAT'S JUST ABOUT ENOUGH TO MAKE SOMEBODY MAD!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING HOW MANY WEATHERBY'S COULD YOU BUY WITH A ROCK THAT BIG???

Cooter, the wedding cake is gonna be filled with deer blood, the bridesmaids are going to be wearing nothing, and besides if you are going be that way saying this is the silliest posts on here you are not going to be invited

See if you can get your local pawn shop manager to take a look at each one and tell you which of the rings he will give you more $$$ for in about 2 years. That's where 90% of them end up.

Go with ring number 2. Take the girl on an archery elk hunt. The day after you take your bull find a beautiful spot in the mountains (Cooter can suggest one) and ask her to marry you. She'll always associate that hunting trip with a great feeling and that will help you in the future. Get married in the summer (mid July) at least a year from now. That way your aniversary will never mess up a hunting season.
If you don't take a bull don't ask her on that trip. You'll be cast in too bad a light. If she sees you skin, quarter, and pack that thing out she'll think you're a god.
Go ahead and invite Cooter to the wedding. He's really a great guy.
David
ps.
Well, that's how I did it anyway. Tying the not in 5 weeks. Cooter's already been invited.

Huntinfever, I'm just devastated about not being invited to the wedding. I think I've already made plans to rearrange my sock drawer on that date....sorry.

I would love to trash you for making this post, but I am thinking that is exactly what your looking for, maybe your time would be better spent shopping for a ring she can put in your nose to lead you around.

Okay guys, I am Need help, & huntinfever and I am really looking at rings, not just joking around. She is really a butcher so how can I be a showoff skinning if she already does it for me??? The reason I am looking for the ring is because I want to surprise her. I was planning on popping the question when we go to Colorado for the Country Jam at the end of the month after a dinner at a fancy resturant.....like I said I have been seeing her since 1999, hell I even make trips to Vegas to see her (I live 450 miles from there) and she lives in Yuma as of now but is planning to move back here as soon as her job is over

B F E, I did not post this topic for people to trash just wanted other peoples opinions on the rings I have settled on

I slyly found out what style of diamond my future wife liked and bought the best quality of diamond in that cut that I could afford. Then I let her decide what she wanted the ring to look like and had a cusom jewler make it. It does cost a little more, but as someone said: would you want her to pick out a gun for you that you had to use the rest of your life without any imput from you? To each his own, you know her and we don't. Just go with what your heart tells you. Good luck.

And a piece of unsolicited advice. Remember that it is pretty easy to not fight in a long distance relationship. The absolute truth is that you WILL have some big time dissagreements when you live together. Everyone does. It is how you handle those times that determine whether or not you stay together. Good luck.

By the way, if the bridesmaids are good looking, can I be invited? That is, as long as the guests don't have to be nude too! On second thought, just send me some wedding photos!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

well freedivr if I had your money I would, but I am just an over the road truckdriver that doesnt make much money.....

get this I sold her my best .22 bolt action for $50 scope and all, now this is the way I want to get it back

I am putting her through a concealed course after the July 4 as an early birthday gift (it is in August) after that I plan on buying her a 357 or... she has been after me to buy her a handgun, I told her that as soon as she buys me a muzz I will get her a handgun, but hell this could be more fun.........LOL

by the way she knows what kind of guns I like and I know what kind of rings she likes, so it wouldnt bother me if she went out and bought me a gun

Wow! Maybe you should marry her tomorrow! Better not give out her name or you may have some competition. Let's see, how many female butchers could there be in Yuma!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

now I didnt say she is a butcher in Yuma, she has a different kind of job there, I am gonna keep my trap shut about what she does cause if I dont she can be easily found......LOL

I would go with this one.lol
Actually let her pick it out unless you want to surprise her. If she loves you then she should love the ring no matter what I would think. But gals can get kind of funny about this thing too so don't listen to my advice! good luck. ;-)

highcountry.jpg

Sneakattack, the only time I need one in my nose is in the summer the rest of the time she will be out in the hills with me hunting..........LOL

I would go with #2 for all the reasons everyone has already put up, but be careful, its kind of like starting with a .22. It's not that hard to convince yourself that you need a bigger gun and then a bigger gun and then a bigger gun!
Like my wife has told me she can always wear more than one ring at a time but I can only carry one rifle.
Good Luck, Tim

Definately number 2. Oh and let me be the first to say congrats. Definately number 2. She sounds great (just like me). :) LOL

I'll sell you mine. I called offf the engagement because she wouldn't let me hunt. No really, I'm being serious.

From a Womens Stand Point I like the First one. I love the way that white and yellow Gold Looks together. The White Gld Looks SO classy

Good Luck

Who brought this post back up? Crap, pretty soon it'l be thier 1 year reunion and people will still say, I like number 1, I like number 2, this page is old!! forget about it! done, through, over!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom