Need help !

blindsquirrel1

Commision meeting in July. They will consider allowing the use of road kill for use as bait when trapping. Bait for wolves is hard to come by & this is a much needed tool.

Please contact your commisioner & let them know you support this. This will clean the roadways, & even if wolves are not caught at the bait they are well fed & not killing for the night. This also keeps trappers from using other animals as bait.

Idaho F&G has an online survey on the home page left side bellow summit info. non bio. this is one of the first questions.

Five of the seven wolves I saw trapped last season where on baits, but bait was hard to get.

This is you're chance to help contact your'e friends, local clubs & call your'e commisioner before the July meeting.

THANKS

I use them now out in the hills that died out there. If i find a dead deer or elk, i sit on it looking for coyotes. Works pretty dang good. Im all for this. Too many road kills going to waste.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom