Need prayer

Ridn9high

I got one of those phone calls last night that no one needs to have. I was told that my friend "Mike Peel" went in to the doctor because he has been passing out and his memory has been slipping a little. The outcome of the doctor visit was that there is either a tumor or a sist(sp) putting pressure on his brain.

Mike is only 20 and has a whole life ahead of him still. Please, I ask for you prayers for Mike and his family.

Thank you

We'll be glad to! Modern medicine can do wonderous things these days. I hope it works out and he has a speedy recovery. Keep us posted!

Steve

A very close friend of mine had this same thing about two years ago and is doing just fine now. He has even had his hair grow back and is in good shape. The best to your friend and hope he has good doctors looking after his well being.

Brian

Your friend has youth on his side. I got one of those calls last night too. My 80 yr old grandfather had to have emergency bypass surgery and went in this morning. He's out now and they say he's doing great and will fully recover. Optomism, while he's going through his medical procedures, remind him of all he has positive in his life. Worked for G-pa.

Tell your friend we are thinking about him and his family and praying for the best.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend. My mom is going through the same thing right now. They found two cancerous tumors in her brain a few months ago. She just finished her last round of radiation, so we'll see how she does!

SCOTT

Not to pile on here fellas BUT my good friends wifes mother just died very unexpectantly yesterday. It's going to be a tough Christmas for their family any prayer would be much appreciated. Prayers should go out to Brian, Lisa and family.

Sincerly, Keith Fish

Sorry everyone for being a little late on the good news. With Christmas and family I have kinda fallen behind on some post.

Mike went through surgery and everything turned out okay. He is slowly getting all his memory back and not blacking out anymore. The cause of the fist sized object putting pressure on is head was that the fluid that runs through your brain was not completly passing through. Because it did not pass through freely, it was loading up in an area and filling like a balloon. Doctors said the there was no suprises during the surgery.

Thanks everyone for your prayers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom