need some help on a muzzleloder

pizzaman_288

im looking at getting a new muzzleloader and dont have a big budget im looking at the traditions buck stalker or the cva wolf any help would be great as to pros and cons of either would be great thanks

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-13 AT 10:22PM (MST)[p]Don't know a lot about either, gun but for the company reputation I would go with the CVA, but knowing what states you plan on using the gun in would be helpful. As some states have regulations on bullets, ignition ect, if you plan on using where sabots and 209 primers are legal I would look at the TC Impact,(I know you did not mention this gun but well worth looking at) if you plan on hunting Colorado go with the CVA.

I guess you never were infromed about the CVA's blowing up in the late 90's they are fine rifles now, but make sure to watch the dates closely as some are dangerous. Traditons makes a fine rifle, and the customer service was great the last time I called them, sent me a new sight I broke on a hunt over night so I could get back out hunting.

I own two of the CVA Wolf and they shoot great,light weight and handle good. I plan on using one in Colorado for deer and elk.I bought one of my rifles and won the other in a drawing.Both have the easy out breech plug that I would highly recomend.i shoot 295 and 348 grain Powerbelt bullets with 90 grains of pyrodex P.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom