Need to learn

LT

So I just moved to Roswell to start a new job. I was hoping that i could pointed in the right direction as far as where to do some hiking and learn some areas before hunting season. I would love to glass some elk or deer and generaly have a starting point in this new place. I would even be intrested in linking up and spend a weekend hiking. Please, if you are familiar with the are help me out. Thanks in advance.

I just moved to the Roswell area a few months ago as well. I see a lot of antelope going down 380 towards Tatum and around Artesia. A lot of BLM land...not the prettiest hiking country though. Been hiking around Nogal area in the white mountain wilderness, saw a fair amount of deer. No elk yet but some awesome country around there. I think the Capitan Mts. is next on my list. I don't know where your from but for me the hiking/fishing/hunting options fairly close to here is awesome. Im still learning the area but feel free to msg me, I'll share what I know!

did you apply for the draw, so you can hunt. there maybe some leftover tags after the draw. Bonita lake is a great place to hike out of.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom