Need urgent help!

schmalts

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-13 AT 12:49PM (MST)[p] Guys, I am flying into denver Tommorrow (thursday) morning and headed south down 25 for an Muzz elk hunt. I called all over the place and cannot locate any Blackhorn 209 powder. It is too late to get it shipped because I cannot get it next day sent. Do any of you have some you can sell me and I would pick it up if you live between denver and Antonito, please call or PM me, Pat 262-349-2889
Worst case is I have to screw around and try and come up with a new load to use whatever powder I find, but that is not my preferece. I never had this much trouble finding it before but everyone who stocks is said they are sold out!

I found some at bass pro. I think sometimes it is too much bother for some employeesto even look and ask when you call them, and I know some stores put it with the rifle powder so guys dont see it. But relief sets in....

Happy for you that you worked it out. Good luck on your hunt. Post pictures when you get back.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

If U can't get it at Bass Pro, I have some I'd sell as I bought 2 bottles and found out that my gun won't shoot it due to blowback. PM me as I live on the West side of town!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom