Need Wyo Antelope Outfitter

dreamer

My daughter and I drew tags in unit 42. I want to give her a quality antelope hunting experience and I want to hunt kind of late to miss the crowds and maybe find a trophy during the rut. Does anyone know any outfitters/ranches who can help me in that unit? Thanks.

Contact Bill Durnan, of Butch Manassee Outdoor Adventures. Px 307-637-5495. They are booking agents out of Cheyenne and can probably help you out. They have helped me out quite a bit and I have had nothing but great luck with them.

Good luck on your hunt. My wife and I drew for 38.

Bryan

dreamer -
Congrats on the tag. I am not familier with 42, or what you hope to get out of the hunt. But if you are just going to enjoy the hunt and don't care about getting a record book animal, I would go unguided. Then take the $2,500 or so that you would spend on a guided antelope hunt and put it towards another hunt for your daughter. I don't believe you need a guide to hunt antelope, especially in WY. There are a ton of goats around there. I went unguided on my first antelope hunt in WY and scored on the first morning. I'm going again this year and taking my wife on her first antelope hunt. Pull a camper or rent a hotel, and you'll save a bunch of money.
Just my .02 Good luck.

Lien2

Dreamer
I know of a land owner that only charges a couple fo hundersd for a area that ha has in a nother unit but also has a couple of sections in 42 PM if you would like some info
Jay

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom