need your elk packed out this season?

alwayzbhuntin

MonsterMuleys.com gave me the thumbs up to tell you guys about what we are going to be doing new this year...

This year, Rockin N/T Mules will be offering pack out services for your downed game in different units here in AZ. We are very excited to be able to offer our services and look forward to serving all your packing needs. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message and I will be happy to help! We greatly appreciate all the support over the years! Thanks !

Nate.

Which unit's are you booked into already.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator, right now we are putting our schedules together, I can update you when we are complete. If there is somewhere you need us to be, let me know.

[Font][Font color = "green"]
Life member of the MM green signature
club.[font/]

As of now, the first unit we are booked in is 6A for the following dates...If you know anyone that has a 6A tag, please be sure and let them know that we will be for hire to packout their downed game...

October 10th Junior elk hunt
October 17th Cow elk hunt
November 14th Muzzleloader elk
November 28th Bull elk hunt

As more information and units become available, we will be posting that as well, so stay tuned.....and just to clarify, we are not guides, nor do we offer any guide services, only pack in/ pack out and game retrieval with our stock...

If you have your own stock but are not sure if they can pack out your dead animals, let us know...we offer training and tune ups for your stock as well...

How about shooting me a price list?

Ive got a juniors hunter in 23N.

Got a bunch in Unit 10, but they won't let you bring stock there.

Don Martin
AWO

Nate, Good to see your thread. Am very interested in your contact information. I have a 6A archery bull elk tag for this season. Have been doing "at home" research for two months. Since I hunt solo, at 65 years old, have avoided looking closely at the most remote and nasty looking areas, deep canyons, because of the difficulties getting the meat out. My wife and I still pack our mule deer out on our backs, but elk are a different matter. You could really be a help and I have the money to pay you!!! How do we get in touch with each other?

Will you be near Payson(Unit 22)November 28-Dec 4th? We might be willing to hire some pack out help. How much do you charge?

Adam

I'd also be interested in contact information and fees associated with packing an animal out.

Thanks for offering this well needed service

Thank you for the overwhelming responses this far, we are truly humbled...

Pass this along to all your junior hunters and their friends..Rockin NT Mules will be giving away a free pack out for a junior hunter in 6a..All you need to do is pass along and have them PM me or email us to get into the drawing..!!! Simple as that!!

So far so good. .. been busy which we are thankful for no doubt. We are gearing up for this week's rifle hunt right now, which looks promising! Thank you for asking how things are going!

We?re getting geared up to pull out for the Unit 8 late hunt, and we got Thanksgiving sandwiched right in the middle. How the cell phone been working for you? Is the SAT number still good if we need it? Hope to meet you this season . . . .

Thanks

Post up some pack out pictures when you get a chance.
Glad you was kept busy.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom